James Spears seeks to depose Britney Spears, She should be compelled to sit for a deposition just as all parties are required to do.

I was listening to Emily D. Baker's stream where she read through the transcript of the September 29th hearing where JS was yeeted, and Vivian Thoreen brought up the fact that Britney was never cross examined regarding the statements she made on June 23rd and July 14th (of 2021 of course...can't believe it's been a year since that went down!!). I wonder if that is part of the reason why they want to depose her, to try to discredit those statements. Just a thought. No matter what the reason(s) may be, deposing her is ridiculous and IMO a sign of bad faith.

• Like 2

They put her under a conservatorship and take away all decision making from her, so she can't even write something for someone's thesis (as that would prove she had capacity) ... I remember reading this 

Yet now they want to hold her responsible and participating in their decisions? 

And yes you DO have to define topics for a deposition and cannot have an overly broad fishing expedition 

I bet Rosengart can find a zillion on set or household staff witnesses to prove  she was controlled against her will. Even Bryan's video interview

• Like 1

This man is triying to convince who of what? 

Jamie just be deposed and say what you have to say because all these filling is even worst for you! 

They do not wanted to be deposed because they know that jamie's deposed is gonna dig him and even look guilty. 

They want to proved that britney deserved the cship which is absurd!!!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block