POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

1 minute ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Okay beyhive

Either you’re slow or English isn’t your first language. How am I telling you to stfu and take your Beyoncé comparison elsewhere indicative that I’m a Beyhive member ? 

also it’s “ok, Beyhive.”

^ I fixed it for you.awkward you're welcome GIF

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Some people here don’t get sarcasm in a light way are you so rude?

There was no sarcasm in your rebuttal 🙄🙄🙄 You made a du***** assumption and I called you out on it so now you’re trying to backpeddle and say your comment was “sarcasm”. Which makes zero sense whatsoever. Just stfu and take the L. I’m not the one to **** with.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, car said:

If they can make it as big as the dua Elton collab, that would be so epic 

Listeeeeeeen !! I’m HOPING Elton put a bug in Britney’s ear and brought up Dua. While Britney has been on hiatus Dua has taken over my #1 fav artist slot. Dua has been giving pop what’s been missing in Britney’s absence. I would DIIIIIIIIIE if they collaborated. It would literally be so perfect and would dominated the charts.Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DulaPeeps said:

Listeeeeeeen !! I’m HOPING Elton put a bug in Britney’s ear and brought up Dua. While Britney has been on hiatus Dua has taken over my #1 fav artist slot. Dua has been giving pop what’s been missing in Britney’s absence. I would DIIIIIIIIIE if they collaborated. It would literally be so perfect and would dominated the charts.Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

Oh dua and Britney collab would break the pop (or gay haha) internet 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.