Britney shares text messages she sent during her forced stay in the mental health facility in 2019

It’s sad because instead of helping her cope with whatever diagnosis she has, they just threw her back to work to keep her busy and make them money. I think that summer tour she did really pushed her over the edge. We are seeing such a lost, angry, and confused person and it’s truly heartbreaking. I hope she finds peace one day. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I was prescribed 25 mg of seroquel along with 10 mg of Lexapro when I was depressed but seroquel made me beyond drowsy and felt like I was kinda gaining weight so I dropped the meds 

spacer.png

I believe she had the same. The general consensus with seroquel is that you are hardly functional on that ****. All robotic n zombiefied, like who wants to live like thatDesus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders...

• Super Mods
Just now, Shweetheart4012 said:

Can someone breakdown what is happening for those who are trying to catch up?

I believe Britney posted conversations calling out others and they have now responded back with their part of the conversation. I’m also very confused and not sure who’s saying what at this point. It’s going to get very confusing and chaotic from here on out. 

2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

what for? they were latching their claws into her trust, once this was removed from her kids and given to the CS, they would have had everything they wanted since the beginning!

Her kids would be her rightfull heirs and they would need them to keep the full trust (it is called the SJB trust for “Sean, Jayden, Britney”, their names are probably on the deeds when the trust was started by Britney). Also, by their name alone and growing up in Hollywood chances are they are going to go into show business not too long from now, and make tons of money in their own names. You think they would pass on a chance to get their hands into that as well ?! It’s never enough for people like that. They want millions untill they see a chance to get billions. 

13 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Who’s censoring the gram when she clearly wants everyone to know her family neglected her 🤔

Can you stop this BS with conspiracy theories regarding her instagram. We've already got rid of those trolls, I can direct you to the instagram conspiracy theory thread if you like? You may be at home there.

She got it out and knew things last forever on the internet so deleted, plus it probably wasn't the wisest thing to post. Either way she's CLEARLY in charge of her instagram and tells whoever posts the stuff what to post and what to edit/delete.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

yup or blocked on B's phone so Jensen could not get in touch anymore

who knows really but I think B is unaware whether someone did not reply because of not wanting, being inimidated or blocked.

Do you have screnshots of her comments btw pls?

i dont have, sorry, never saved anything. but im 100% sure it happened which doesnt matter much but for us the fans....yeah

• Like 1
5 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I feel this definitely proves that Britney is in fact never been diagnosed as bipolar. Seroquel is a **** used for schizophrenia, anxiety and bipolar depression.

I’m gonna stay far away from speculating about anyone’s health…BUT I can share my experience. My mom was diagnosed with dementia in California and Seroquel was one of the ***** in the “zombie cocktail” that the care facility administered to keep patients compliant. The goal was to reduce the number of staff required for the facility. My mom was young for an Alzheimer’s patient (70 years old), so her body was still strong. The facility gave her the largest dose possible of the control ***** cocktail because they said “she was a trouble maker.” It turned out that the “trouble” she was causing was being able to walk. The facility has 54 dementia patients and 1 caretaker. Bc there is only one caretaker, the business model breaks if a patient is ambulatory…they **** the patients into submission. BTW this facility costed $9000 per month.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Hesam is the name Islamophobes use for Sam Ashghari. It’s very hateful. Sam A is American, he goes by the name Sam. Some Islamophobes on Twitter found out Sam A’s birth name is Hesam. Sam antis refer to the birth name Hesam in context of “His name is Hesam, therefore he must be a bad guy.”

Isn’t Hesam the name his mother uses or at least used for Sam Asghari Spears? Sam is a name I associate with so many bad men around Britney. Hesam distinguishes Sam Asghari from Sam Ingham with fewer letters and it’s like his authentic real name, right? I only know the name from researching about him because I couldn’t find a middle name. I don’t know, his name was already transliterated and then further anglicized to make Sam, why not have a middle name? 

Im gonna be honest too, the reason I know so much about seroquel is because I’ve been taking it for about a year, and for me and what I deal with its life changing! But that’s because the medication was made for me, I can definitely see it being a horrible experience for those who don’t need it

24 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m gonna stay far away from speculating about anyone’s health…BUT I can share my experience. My mom was diagnosed with dementia in California and Seroquel was one of the ***** in the “zombie cocktail” that the care facility administered to keep patients compliant. The goal was to reduce the number of staff required for the facility. My mom was young for an Alzheimer’s patient (70 years old), so her body was still strong. The facility gave her the largest dose possible of the control ***** cocktail because they said “she was a trouble maker.” It turned out that the “trouble” she was causing was being able to walk. The facility has 54 dementia patients and 1 caretaker. Bc there is only one caretaker, the business model breaks if a patient is ambulatory…they **** the patients into submission. BTW this facility costed $9000 per month.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Isn’t Hesam the name his mother uses or at least used for Sam Asghari Spears?

He goes by Sam. My mom called me bubbikins but I wouldn’t expect anyone to use that name to address me.

On Twitter I’ve seen Hesam used in the context of “his name is Hesam, not Sam…what else is he hiding?” Which is so Islamophobic. It’s like the fact that his name is Hesam proves he’s guilty. And also! His name is Sam. He’s American and Sam is the name he goes by.

7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

He goes by Sam. My mom called me bubbikins but I wouldn’t expect anyone to use that name to address me.

On Twitter I’ve seen Hesam used in the context of “his name is Hesam, not Sam…what else is he hiding?” Which is so Islamophobic. It’s like the fact that his name is Hesam proves he’s guilty. And also! His name is Sam. He’s American and Sam is the name he goes by.

Your mother named you “bubbikins” at birth?

And so some Islamophobes on Twitter (which I am literally banned from so I would not know anything about it) call Sam “Hesam” to be Islamophobic then everyone who calls Sam “Hesam” is Islamophobic? 

39 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Im gonna be honest too, the reason I know so much about seroquel is because I’ve been taking it for about a year, and for me and what I deal with its life changing! But that’s because the medication was made for me, I can definitely see it being a horrible experience for those who don’t need it

Thank you for sharing! The dose my mom was given sounds similar to Britney’s situation…so high that they had to do weekly blood tests. Again the goal of the facility was to stop my mom from being able to walk bc there was only 1 staff for 54 patients. So they increased the control ***** to the max dose.
Actually Britney’s situation sounds even worse than my mom’s bc she was getting daily blood tests (my mom was weekly). 
————————————

Side note, we jailbroke my mom from this terrible place and had to move out of the state. We finally found good care and my mom was able to live her last days happy, confused, and free to walk. She loved pacing back and forth…it probably helped her with the anxiety of dementia. It’s really scary for them bc they are slowly and inevitably losing their minds.

The problem never was my mom walking, the problem was that the facility wanted to keep costs down by having 1 staff and 54 patients. $9000 per month! Each patient! And no insurance coverage! And only 1 staff.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.