Nicki Minaj Drops New Single “Super Freaky Girl”

The over-reliance on samples among rappers is so funny to me. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: You'd think that artists would want their songs to stand out as original material, not as nostalgia bait songs with hooks based on decades-old hits. I figure she's aiming for another Anaconda because why not, but it feels... reductive. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
36 minutes ago, Stefani said:

The over-reliance on samples among rappers is so funny to me. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: You'd think that artists would want their songs to stand out as original material, not as nostalgia bait songs with hooks based on decades-old hits. I figure she's aiming for another Anaconda because why not, but it feels... reductive. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Everyone samples :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes we will. I already told my sister it is hitting her Bachelorette party playlist next month :neydedance_purple:

Alrrrigght get your party on. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: tell them I said congrats and to have a wonderful time.

Spoiler

Don't forget to add BMS  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My other sister had already added it :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Well then all is in order, have a wonderful time :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: and tell your sister thet I said YOU are very lucky to have her as a sister (tell her this when the song comes on) :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Well then all is in order, have a wonderful time :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: and tell your sister thet I said YOU are very lucky to have her as a sister (tell her this when the song comes on) :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

After a few drinks my *** is going to be on top of the table yelling "Release ya anger! Release ya mind! Release ya job! Release the time! Release ya trade! Release the stress! Release the love forget the rest!" :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

and then Imma wake up the next day like spacer.png

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block