Nicki Minaj Drops New Single “Super Freaky Girl”

3 hours ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

I honestly think she waited too long to release it. I heard that little snippet too many times so now it feels… hard to listen to the full song. I still like the song, but it had the potential to HIIIIIT so hard…. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Stop complaining Styleeee! S...T...O... P, P! S...T...O... P, P! * sings, dances, twerks *

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

I’m annoyed of Onika sometimes! Do you like the song? I can’t wait for the mv :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I do! It's "Anaconda"'s hipster sister. And I will always like minimalistic music, it's the hardest to make. Also, "Do We Have..." was dense, it's nice to have this now, she's known for versatility, I welcome this. And I love the vocal fry from beginning to end! I just hate the original single cover, it's like a shot from a wannabe from 2010, it hurts to see coming from her. And the new one looks great but it reminds me of an outtake from the "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" deluxe edition cover... She should be careful not to repeat herself, doesn't she have a team of people? Can't she collaborate with a stylist that takes her a little bit out of her confort zone?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block