Nicki Minaj Drops New Single “Super Freaky Girl”

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It’s a bop, but all these samples are getting annoying. I feel like I can’t even enjoy them because I already know the original songs, and the originals are usually better. 

I said the same thing about Beyoncé’s Renaissance, but Nicki needed a radio friendly song. It’s been years since we heard playful and catchy Nicki… I love her as a rapper, but she shines so bright when doing pop. Super Freaky Girl literally reminds me of Superbass, Starships, Pound The Alarm and Va Va Voom and it is Anaconda’s little sister. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Slayerhow’s the song doing in UKAY? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Do you like it boo? Is it royalty enough? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm not sure yet, we'll get an idea when the first look of the charts comes out on Sunday. I'll keep you updated.

Honestly, i'm underwhelmed but it is decent! I was expecting 'more' but it was nice. I did miss pop Nicki so i'm glad she's slowly coming back.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block