Michelle Branch - The Trouble with Fever out 9/16

Michelle Branch readies her 4th album „The Trouble with Fever“, to be released September 16th. The album will contain 10 tracks and the first single, „I‘m a Man“, an empowering track about womens rights („tired of being told by everybody, that I can’t make decisions about my own damn body“) has been released on July 15th. 

Tracklist:

01) Closest Thing to Heaven

02) You got me where you want me

03) I‘m a Man

04) Not my Lover

05) When that Somebody is You

06) You

07) Zut Alors!

08) Fever Forever

09) Beating on the Outside

10) I‘m sorry 

Video:

• Love 2

Love her! Already ordered! She’s a sweetheart. Someone said she hates her fans but I met her walking to the laundry mat down the street from the venue when she played in Austin in 2017. She stopped and talked to me about song writing for a second, seemed like a super nice person.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bo da toe said:

Love her! Already ordered! She’s a sweetheart. Someone said she hates her fans but I met her walking to the laundry mat down the street from the venue when she played in Austin in 2017. She stopped and talked to me about song writing for a second, seemed like a super nice person.

I’ve met her too after her last London gig. She just came out of backstage and was the sweetest person talking to everyone who was still in the venue. She and Patrick stayed with us for about an hour. Very down to earth. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mister_Secret_X said:

I’ve met her too after her last London gig. She just came out of backstage and was the sweetest person talking to everyone who was still in the venue. She and Patrick stayed with us for about an hour. Very down to earth. 

I just ran into her walking to Starbucks lol. I actually recognized Patrick first, he looked like a rockstar, she looked like a regular girl in her blue dress. I thought he was a Pat Carney fanboy at first tho lmao but as we got closer I realized it was her and tried to not be weird. I just said I was excited for her show tonight and she stopped and talked for a second. I managed to get to the front at the show and she recognized me. Im from a small town and never met a celebrity so it was very cool for me:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, michellebranch said:

Why would it?

she changed plans a bit, instead of releasing „when that somebody is you“, she’s releasing „not my lover“ - which is a big „**** YOU“ to a very special person 😘

I was kidding, I love her :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block