Throwback: Jessica Simpson Live At Disney

I had no clue who Jason Raize was, so I looked him up and wow, like 4 years after this he committed suicide. I read he had a bad relationship with his father because he was gay. Didn’t make it as a pop singer ( but had great success on Broadway), so he move to Australia to reevaluate his life. A mixture of substance abuse and depression led him to hang himself at a farm he had been working at. He was only 28 years old.  Very tragic. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

I miss this time frame in music!  

So much fun pop music and the girlie's working (to be Britney)!  

I miss being a kid during this era of music. Even though I was a bullied gay boy during that time, I’d still go back to those days if given the option. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I had no clue who Jason Raize was, so I looked him up and wow, like 4 years after this he committed suicide. I read he had a bad relationship with his father because he was gay. Didn’t make it as a pop singer ( but had great success on Broadway), so he move to Australia to reevaluate his life. A mixture of substance abuse and depression led him to hang himself at a farm he had been working at. He was only 28 years old.  Very tragic. 

Oh wow thats so sad.

Even though I have no clue who he was,

its still such a tragedy! RIP

:rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Im watching the concert right now and WOW Jessica could REALLY sing!

Its a shame she had to change to be a Britney clone by her label

cause she was truly special when she was unique.

Btw the Jason Raize guy could sing pretty good!

Too bad what happened to not only his career but his life RIP

• Love 2
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Oh wow, how sad. I was wondering who he was, oh all the obscure  teen pop stars of the time, I don’t remember him at all. 

Ok, this was definitely to promote Jessica’s first album, and she didn’t perform Final Heartbreak? I still love that song… those first couple songs she performed were a mess! But she sounded good and actually looked pretty good in that denim outfit. The rest of the fashions… oh man, what a time the late 90s/ early 2000s was :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

but I still miss those days! I remember Britney did one of these, it was also shared with  Joey McIntyre I think? Or maybe Jonathon night? One of the new kids on the block who went solo. I think NSYNC and BSB each had their own too? Maybe even 5ive? I don’t Xtina ever did though 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block