Lynne Spears comments on Britney's post: "You were the first baby girl"

1 hour ago, Yuki said:

Oh wow I am so happy we have someone else that was trapped in a 13 year prison with those you love the most not helping you !

Britney has every right to heal and to vent as she pleases! Who the hell are you to say what she can post about HER pain and HER trauma . It isn’t yours so you have no right making ANY comments about how Britney decides to deal with it . You are dismissed .

Sure, I'm just saying there are healthier ways to heal from trauma. I'm not invalidating how she feels. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:
Unhelpful thinking styles like “generalization” can be worked on in therapy. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Super Mods

This leads me to ask, will Lynne also be living in an RV when she’s forced to sell that big house that Britney built and paid for? Or will she just mooch off her other daughter for the rest of her life? Oh wait… By the time all of this is done, they all will be homeless  :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

1 hour ago, Onyx1Boss said:

No excuses for Lynne. Manipulative liar: too little too late. Drugging daughter. Keeping on with alcoholic father. Instigating conservatorship. SHE HAD TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. So much has come to light, the family/mother card cannot be pulled. 

If Britney stating truths is not "respectful " then the people who DID those things Britney describes are the ones disrespecting themselves. Calling a spade a spade is not disrespectful. They made their bed.

It is called boundaries, consequences and justice.

You are so right! Jeez this forum has turned into the hang out place for all the con apologists

• Love 6

Oh Lynne. Have u thought about it then u published and sold book in the middle of ur gift daughter crisis? I mean really. U and JL u all profited from Britney bc it was really important  to "share ur story". Was it more important than building loving understanding relationship with her? Was it worth it?Why can't u ppl just try to be a human beings not piece of the humans.

Season 4 Showtime GIF by Dexter

2 hours ago, Addicted_Heart said:

This made me think... What would be an appropriate rent for Serenity?
After Lynne is not fighting her own daughter in court anymore, Britney might start charging rent.
:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Look back at the 12th accounting and see how much was spent on Serenity.  Then multiply that by like, 10. If Lynne can't pay, sell the house at auction.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This makes me sad. They all seriously need some collective family counseling and work out their differences. Britney is obviously still hurting and wants to be heard. She’s reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. At this point, it seems like none of them can properly communicate with eachother outside of court proceedings and social media posts. I mean this is someone who ever only spoke so highly of her family, particularly her mom and sister in almost every other interview during the 90s and early 2000s. Idk, this whole situation makes me sad and I really hope there comes a day where all of them can accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. Call me a wishful thinker but this is truly how I feel. Especially because I’ve had a very rough patch with my own family over the last 5-7 years. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Fame is such a ***** and can really tear a family apart, especially in the case where it feels like you aren’t heard or seen.

Probably unpopular opinion but Britney is going to have to heal and forgive, not for them but for herself. Forgive doesn’t mean let’s act like it never happened, but forgive so that she can move on with her life. This is a superstar that had dreams and accomplished stuff some of the currents will never reach. If she never recorded another song it needs to be on her own accord not because she let somebody kill her dream, she’s obviously STRONGER(hehe) than that, the proof is what she just survived. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.