Emily Robison Defends Britney & Assistant Vicky T After Meeting Them In March

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I hate the sociopath Stans that start writing and demanding stuff from Britney’s assistant. Disgusting people with no sense of reality at all! I’m sure Britney is embarrassed and ashamed that she has those sociopaths as “fans” stalking her employees. 

happy rickey smiley GIF by TV One

But you’re one of those fans… lol

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Vicky gets too involved…This will backfire once she stops replying (which she should have already done anyway) She should have never engaged these kind of “fans” because they will never be satisfied with any answers she gives them. She also has to understand she’s the personal assistant of a world superstar not a newcomer. I of course I appreciate how approachable she wants to be with Britney’s fan base, but I don’t find this professional or necessary…I feel like this kind of engagement is expected for indie bands or indie stars, but she has to establish certain personal barriers.

It’s natural to want to defend yourself, especially on social media. It’s also more triggering and tempting to respond to negative comments versus positive ones. But I agree to an extent, and hopefully she can start unplugging from a lot of this nonsense or it will become way too consuming.

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wait what. 

Also 💀 'no I didn't tell Britney to eat Playdoh' 

lol what in the world

Edible playdough is a thing.

Home made, for example, so kids don't accidentally poison themselves. I had a recipe too. I believe there was a brand that marketed edible playdough too

Possibly Britney remembers another mother/ kid interaction.

4 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

It’s natural to want to defend yourself, especially on social media. It’s also more triggering and tempting to respond to negative comments versus positive ones. But I agree to an extent, and hopefully she can start unplugging from a lot of this nonsense or it will become way too consuming.

It’s really not. It’s part of the job. You don’t see other PA defending themselves on the Internet or reposting stories of other people defending them.

I feel for Vicky. It must be awful to have an online experience for years feeling free to post whatever and be in contact with fans, and then suddenly have everything you do be flipped negatively to become some sort of conspiracy.

Not easy to adjust to that, I bet that's the hardest part of her job with Britney.

Even though I don't think paying attention to that kind of bullying is the best approach, I 100% understand and appreciate her wanting to clarify stuff and she always does it from a place of respect. I hope she adjusts and learns to cope with it in the best way possible.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block