“GW…Where’s GW?” Britney referring to attorney Geraldine Wyle?

It's so stark now, knowing what we know, how wrong this all is. She's a 28 year old woman, a mother of 2 and they talk about her like an infant. 'She's in her own little world now', 'Imma take that phone off you', 'how we gone tell her that Brett? She don't listen to me', and the worst I've only just noticed 'So I scream at her and then she gets at me for screaming at her.'. In WHAT WORLD does a father scream at his grown daughter? Shows how normalised the abuse was even at this early stage. Sickening.

Even how how manager says to her dad 'we might have an album'... 'Oh I dunno, we have bigger things to worry about... she's just playin...'. why were these discussions not being had with the woman who remains one of the biggest selling singers of all time, not her ******* dad. I hate it all.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

The more that’s uncovered the more I truly believe Britney was correct in saying they tried to kill her. If I was under the amount of abuse she endured for that length of time, I would’ve been suicidal. And what’s even sadder is that Lou Taylor got Britney’s entire family on board to expect Britney to die, hence having JL try to change Britney’s trust. Putting her in that facility for 4 months was a calculated move to really try to break her. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block