Britney responds to amber heard ..YouTube skit 😄

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, rocXtar said:

Well she has been sentenced with due process- most of us saw the trials
no remorse - well we’ve seen the verdict 

Team Johnny all along 

Amber Heard Dog GIF

I watched the trial and I followed the uk one too and I can say that Johnny is 100% a wife beater 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

I’m disgusted with all the people that keep mocking an abused person. You guys saw through the bs with britney, why arent you willing to do the same with amber??

No offence darling but i couldn't care less about your disgust.... amber is an abuser..mentally and physically..and she actually thought shed get away with it looking the victim..I've been in a narrcistic abusive relationship..how dare you even try and compare britneys struggles to ambers DISGUSTING behaviour.. why aren't we willing to do the same with amber? Seriously what pills have you taken?? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, amp22 said:

The thing is…by mocking her we are showing to a lot of women what could happened if they ever talk about their abuse. If she lied then she is paying for it with the legal sanctions but this world wide mockery only hurts other real victims.

Are you serious? She is mocking REAL victims.. have you even seen her court? 

And no.. this doesnt stop women coming forward at all..if anything this has taught the world an important lesson..abuse happens..but so does lies...women can lie.. and thank god amber got completely caught out... gender equality is now balancing out... 

:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Women are coming together because they can see the truth.. people can see a liar when its so ******* obvious 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block