"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

Britney Prediction for today

Love these post. 
As a tarot reader myself i see the 

Ace of Wands as an opportunity, change of thought, start of rebuilding strength and this is her focus right now. 

However with the Five of Pentacles in reverse she feels pressured by people around her and herself to make business decisions quickly. There is a lot of pressure on herself to return to her old self however her is still in the recovery process and isn’t ready for that pressure. 

Finally with the 8 of Wands she will make progress with her trauma quicker than expected and has a lot of opportunities of strength coming her way when the time is right.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

Love these post. 
As a tarot reader myself i see the 

Ace of Wands as an opportunity, change of thought, start of rebuilding strength and this is her focus right now. 

However with the Five of Pentacles in reverse she feels pressured by people around her and herself to make business decisions quickly. There is a lot of pressure on herself to return to her old self however her is still in the recovery process and isn’t ready for that pressure. 

Finally with the 8 of Wands she will make progress with her trauma quicker than expected and has a lot of opportunities of strength coming her way when the time is right.

your really good.   i am sadly not very good 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

your really good.   i am sadly not very good 

Don’t say that, you are doing amazing! Tarot is read and interpreted by everyone so differently! Keep doing these I love the community it builds on the thread 

• Love 1