Britney Prediction for today

Love these post. 
As a tarot reader myself i see the 

Ace of Wands as an opportunity, change of thought, start of rebuilding strength and this is her focus right now. 

However with the Five of Pentacles in reverse she feels pressured by people around her and herself to make business decisions quickly. There is a lot of pressure on herself to return to her old self however her is still in the recovery process and isn’t ready for that pressure. 

Finally with the 8 of Wands she will make progress with her trauma quicker than expected and has a lot of opportunities of strength coming her way when the time is right.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

Love these post. 
As a tarot reader myself i see the 

Ace of Wands as an opportunity, change of thought, start of rebuilding strength and this is her focus right now. 

However with the Five of Pentacles in reverse she feels pressured by people around her and herself to make business decisions quickly. There is a lot of pressure on herself to return to her old self however her is still in the recovery process and isn’t ready for that pressure. 

Finally with the 8 of Wands she will make progress with her trauma quicker than expected and has a lot of opportunities of strength coming her way when the time is right.

your really good.   i am sadly not very good 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block