Can somebody PLEASE give me a rational explanation as to how exactly Sam was allowed to get so close to Britney during the conservatorship?

Look y’all, I’m not trying to be one of “those people”, I just…I guess I don’t understand. Britney wasn’t allowed to see her closest friends. She was forced to sever healthy relationships. Even her marriage to Kevin was manipulated by her family. So I guess I just don’t understand….if Jamie was that hell bent on making sure Britney had nobody in her life that wasn’t part of his sick group of handlers, how did Sam slip through the cracks? And please, y’all spare me the “he had no power over true love” and all that, because it’s bogus. We all know he did.

• Love 2

Like I said, I’m not trying to do anything other than have a mature discussion. I’m not against their relationship. For all intents and purposes, I like the guy. But the fact that there’s still so much denial about the potential for more trouble is alarming, and all anyone ever does is shut it down immediately instead of just answering the question. Because it DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Also, what “boyfriends” was she allowed to have during th conservatorship? Jason? Who was basically proven to have been lined up as her conservator somewhere down the line?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, StuntingPretty said:

Yes, really. Like I said, I’m not trying to do anything other than have a mature discussion. I’m not against their relationship. For all intents and purposes, I like the guy. But the fact that there’s still so much denial about the potential for more trouble is alarming, and all anyone ever does is shut it down immediately instead of just answering the question. Because it DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

So, why don't you question the previous relationships? The fact that you cling ONLY to this one is kinda alarming and makes you sound like you're from BAnon.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

Like I said, I’m not trying to do anything other than have a mature discussion. I’m not against their relationship. For all intents and purposes, I like the guy. But the fact that there’s still so much denial about the potential for more trouble is alarming, and all anyone ever does is shut it down immediately instead of just answering the question. Because it DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Also, what “boyfriends” was she allowed to have during th conservatorship? Jason? Who was basically proven to have been lined up as her conservator somewhere down the line?

Charlie Ebersol 

David Lucado 

All relationships were monitored as was the relationship with Sam. The Controlling Britney Spears documentary on Hulu has more info about that along with the other NYT investigations.  Deep Dive series does a really good job summarizing everything too if you have a spare 8 hours to watch sometime lol. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, very_urban said:

So, why don't you question the previous relationships? The fact that you cling ONLY to this one is kinda alarming and makes you sound like you're from BAnon.

I DID question those relationships. Those relationships, in time, very obviously proved themselves to be questionable. 

• Like 3
Just now, StuntingPretty said:

I DID question those relationships. Those relationships, in time, very obviously proved themselves to be questionable. 

Did they? We had documented proof that David Lucado was against the conservatorship for example.

You also didn't question those relationships. You're only questioning the last one, which is very clearly stated in your original post.

• Love 2

Team con didn't believe it would last + they didn't think the cship would end so that they could get married.

Team con also didn't see him much else besides being a gymrat.

Team con had no reason to deny Britney this, instead, allowing her to go out with Sam she might 'eased' Britney to stay a 'cashcow' instead of trying to right the cship or her father and thus might have been considered a good thing to give her.

Let's not forget they brainwashed her, I honestly see them thinking like this 

• Like 6
Just now, The Exhale Psychic said:

why does everyone question Sam.  like i don't get it

It’s the same thing as tabloid culture. People are looking for juicy gossip. I don’t think it helps Britney at all tbh. There’s plenty of evidence out there that Sam is a good guy in all of this from witness accounts (Tish Yates being one I remember off the top of my head). 

• Love 3
  • Like 1