Can somebody PLEASE give me a rational explanation as to how exactly Sam was allowed to get so close to Britney during the conservatorship?

Look, I don’t need to explain myself to y’all. I’ve been coming here longer than some of you have been alive. Die hard fan since day one. The fact that some of you don’t want to believe the real possibility of Britney not being out of harms way is ridiculous. As is being made very evident with recent court docs, people spent YEARS coming up with a plan to strip Britney of everything. Do y’all really wanna sit there and act like it’s THAT far fetched to think there was a backup plan put into place?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It’s the same thing as tabloid culture. People are looking for juicy gossip. I don’t think it helps Britney at all tbh. There’s plenty of evidence out there that Sam is a good guy in all of this from witness accounts (Tish Yates being one I remember off the top of my head). 

his energy does read as very pure whenever i pull any cards on him

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

I DID question those relationships. Those relationships, in time, very obviously proved themselves to be questionable. 

Lol. David was against the cship and Jamie got rid of him.

Same happened with Jason. He became a co-conservator and not too long after becoming one they broke up; something happened between him and team con.

Jamie did control the relationships very well and did everything to get rid of those against the cship. Only difference with Sam is that Britney became a fighter against the cship and refused to be controlled any longer.

20 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

Look y’all, I’m not trying to be one of “those people”, I just…I guess I don’t understand. Britney wasn’t allowed to see her closest friends. She was forced to sever healthy relationships. Even her marriage to Kevin was manipulated by her family. So I guess I just don’t understand….if Jamie was that hell bent on making sure Britney had nobody in her life that wasn’t part of his sick group of handlers, how did Sam slip through the cracks? And please, y’all spare me the “he had no power over true love” and all that, because it’s bogus. We all know he did.

nene GIF

2 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

Look, I don’t need to explain myself to y’all. I’ve been coming here longer than some of you have been alive. Die hard fan since day one. The fact that some of you don’t want to believe the real possibility of Britney not being out of harms way is ridiculous. As is being made very evident with recent court docs, people spent YEARS coming up with a plan to strip Britney of everything. Do y’all really wanna sit there and act like it’s THAT far fetched to think there was a backup plan put into place?

She has a new and very succesful lawyer that attended her wedding. She has a waterproof pre-nup. I honestly think it IS far fetched.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

She has a new and very succesful lawyer that attended her wedding. She has a waterproof pre-nup. I honestly think it IS far fetched.

Mkay. Well. I’m 100% not surprised at any of these reactions, sadly. It’s unfortunate that people can’t have an adult conversation just because they don’t want to hear someone else’s side of things, and instead y’all just choose to speak with Nene Leakes gifs.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Everything SAM has done to get to be with her, is something I would have also done to not be separated from the person I love. While behind her back I look for solutions to free us. Acting passively, but with my eyes open in complex cases where power is involved, is the smart thing to do.                                                                    ''Thank you, Sam'' - Will I Am at Rock in Rio Lisbon

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

Mkay. Well. I’m 100% not surprised at any of these reactions, sadly. It’s unfortunate that people can’t have an adult conversation just because they don’t want to hear someone else’s side of things, and instead y’all just choose to speak with Nene Leakes gifs.

What response did you want? Several of us gave legitimate reasons. Did you just want people to come up with reasons why he may be suspect? 

Your posts come off condescending and rude now, like you just wanted to start trouble or like someone else mentioned “divert attention away” from the real issues at hand. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

And here is the real reason for your post. After gaslighting…you finally exposed yourself as one of “those” fans. If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

Look y’all, I’m not trying to be one of “those people”, I just…I guess I don’t understand. Britney wasn’t allowed to see her closest friends. She was forced to sever healthy relationships. Even her marriage to Kevin was manipulated by her family. So I guess I just don’t understand….if Jamie was that hell bent on making sure Britney had nobody in her life that wasn’t part of his sick group of handlers, how did Sam slip through the cracks? And please, y’all spare me the “he had no power over true love” and all that, because it’s bogus. We all know he did.

Britney was allowed certain forms of normalcy if she complied with Team Con, and was willing to work, but it's important to recognise that Britney's partners were either people either no power, or people with power.

Those with no power could give Britney the normalcy she wanted and posed no threat to Team Con. David Lucado and Sam were these. David was an everyday guy. Sam was a young model. In theory, Team Con could paint them in a negative light easily if they rocked the boat, and it is what they did with David. We know he rocked the boat now, but we all remember what happened which literally played out on stage...

The side of this is people who could Team Con could profit from, while Britney was with them. Jason Trawick and Charlie Ebersol. Both were in entertainment and had connections.  Both also understood the law, and were harder to deal with if they rocked the boat. Jason tried to help and do right but it couldn't work. Charlie apparently left because it was all too much, if I recall right.

How did Sam last? He didn't speak up until the world knew. If he had, he would have been removed.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

He was one of the first people that actively commented on freebritney of her inner circle.

The fact she broke out of the con with him and partly because of him is prove enough for me that whatever it took to stay in contact with Britney he went through this **** for years.

• Love 1
Just now, Lisa88007 said:

And here is the real reason for your post. After gaslighting…you finally exposed yourself as one of “those” fans. If You Say So Shrug GIF

Excuse me? 

Can everyone quit throwing around the word “gaslighting” as if they know anything about it? I understand that it’s Gen-Z’s “I learned a new word” at the moment, but y’all don’t have any idea. Gaslighting is what Britney’s family and friends did to her for over a decade. Gaslighting is what MY family and friends did to me for years. Gaslighting is psychological manipulation and torture for someone else’s malicious benefit. 

And this B-Anon stuff is ridiculous. Again, nobody wants to ACTUALLY have a discussion. Just “gurl bye” and gifs and half-baked reasoning about boyfriends she had that were never even that significant to begin with. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

people did give you several reasonable answers and you insisted on sounding like of one of "those" fans so 🤷🏻‍♀️