In honor of Britney hitting 7 billion Spotify streams, here are her most streamed non-single tracks from each studio album

In honor of Britney hitting 7 billion streams on Spotify in June of 2022, here are her Top 3 most streamed non-singles from each studio album:

…Baby One More Time

1. I Will Be There
  2. Soda Pop
  3. I Will Still Love You

Oops!… I Did It Again

1. What U See (Is What U Get)
  2. Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door
  3. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

Britney

1. Anticipating* / Cinderella
  2. Lonely
  3. Bombastic Love

In the Zone

1. Breathe On Me
  2. (I Got That) Boom Boom
  3. The Hook Up

Blackout

1. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)
  2. Freakshow
  3. Toy Soldier

Circus

1. Out From Under
  2. Kill the Lights
  3. Unusual You

Femme Fatale

1. (Drop Dead) Beautiful
  2. Inside Out
  3. Big Fat Bass

Britney Jean

1. Alien
  2. It Should Be Easy
  3. Tik Tik Boom

Glory

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  2. Just Luv Me
  3. Private Show

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Let us know in the comments below. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Surprised The Hook Up made it to the top 3 non-singles, but not surprised with most as it's just the first few songs after the singles in the beginning of the albums.

Happy the best non-singles on Britney got the top 3 non-single spots.

The Hook Up is one of her best songs ever whatchumean :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Soda Pop snatching haters' wigs :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

------

Love them all, except for the atrocious "Anticipanting" :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: how can people enjoy that low cost disney's filler? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Anticipating is a great track and far better than some of the atrocities from BOMT, FF, BJ and Glory such as Soda Flop, I Will Still Love You, Big Fat Bass, Alien, Tik Tik Boom and Private Show. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

It's curious to me that as I read down that list I can hear every track very clearly in my head.  

For the first 5 albums I could start on the first word and sing every lyric of every track...until I get to Femme Fatale.  By Britney Jean I can't even hum the tune of most of those songs.  I don't think I've listened to any of those last 3 albums more than twice.

It just highlights how it's been a full decade since Britney Spears has released any music that I've actually been interested in. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 1

I was a bit surprised by how low Touch Of My Hand is compared to some of the other In the Zone tracks. And yes The Hook Up being in the top three is interesting.

I feel like the earliest non-single album track is always gonna have a high amount of streams. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block