Megan Thee Stallion Wants To Do A Song With Katy Perry

Cqleb

I’d bet my bottom dollar that Katy is having trouble finding current a-listers to collab with her on an upcoming project, and she thought rumors of a Megan collab would make the rest of the freshman class suddenly want to work with her. She probably slipped Megan a cool 50k just to publicly say this. 

I’d go on to bet that her team are screenshotting these tweets and emailing them to Doja’s management as we speak with a sprinkle of “better get in now while there’s still space left on the record!” desperation. 

We see you, Katy! 

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

On 6/29/2022 at 10:20 PM, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

Sis, ily 💅 but those songs did NOT flop :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Lady Gaga being 14 years on the music scene released Hold my hand MV 57 days after Sweetest pie high budget and advertised and promoted MV video by the IT girl Dua Lipa and high successful rapper Megan The Stallion on YouTube and has 6 million more views than them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block