Throwback: Britney, Beyoncé & Pink at the Pepsi Gladiator TV commercial global premiere

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

well i disagree :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:i think they all look horrific… not their best looks… hair makeup clothes all unfortunate :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: its like they agreed to do that… 

the commercial on the other hand In Love Cartoon GIF by Space Jam

Britney is wearing a little black dress and straight hair/nice makeup. What’s horrific?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, agustinmalandra said:

Them looks in that premiere were.... choices made :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I love that iconic ad... Queen britney, Queen P!nk and Beyonce ♥

I feel it’s only Beyonce and Pink that have not so great looks. Britney stands out cause her outfit is the best :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Britney is wearing a little black dress and straight hair/nice makeup. What’s horrific?

sorry but i don't like it :( the model is not right the length the breast area the way it looked overall but hey she did have some awesome looks in little black dresses 

this being one of my faves 

3f1496968c834f1707758752c8cfd7be.jpg

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

sorry but i don't like it :( the model is not right the length the breast area the way it looked overall but hey she did have some awesome looks in little black dresses 

this being one of my faves 

3f1496968c834f1707758752c8cfd7be.jpg

Britney looked the best out of the three of them spacer.png

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block