Could Geri Halliwell of been the next Britney had she of continued her solo career?

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Acer said:

Of course she could, but her popularity became to decrease in the middle of SIYWRF era and unfortunately she couldn’t commit comeback after 3rd album.

The health issue also gave a big impact to quit spotlight.

I just seen a performance of hers from way back and she’s an awesome solo performer.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I know that she was part of the worlds best selling girl group and she is an icon on her own. There was a time though that she went solo and her performing style gives me Britney vibes! Her solo music was also pretty good! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

spacer.pngspacer.png

No way in hell, the other Spice members literally shaded her bc she can't dance. Britney on the other hand was one hell of a dancer 

• Super Mods
Just now, Leolileinstein said:

No way in hell, the other Spice members literally shaded her bc she can't dance. Britney on the other hand was one hell of a dancer 

I think with practice she could have been great. I’ve seen videos of performances where she’s kept up with the dancing :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block