Britney: Pearl baby toilet paper…

7 minutes ago, Darec said:

HAHA God ... I ran to his IG, but then I understood. I had a mini fit of excitement. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Oh sorry! I was just trolling as a bAnon person and how they would over analyze her posts and make something out of nothing. Since she mentioned “baby” and there were two roles. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 1

UPDATE: After Britney Spears posted a photo of designer Licia Young's playful toilet paper earrings on Instagram, sales spiked for the under-$50 jewelry. 

Licia Young, who tells Page Six Style she was alerted to the “callout from the ultimate pop princess” by the “unusual” sales spike that ensued.

Young, who offers the handmade earrings for $44 on her Shopify site, has been beading since 1990, when she started selling jewelry to classmates. The Seattle native came up with the idea for the bathroom-inspired baubles more than a decade ago.

“They were cute and got a few sales and that was enough for me to just keep going,” she says. “Since then, I’ve received enough publicity to make it worth making them from time to time.” :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped::makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

“I really admire Britney for her perseverance and look forward to seeing her run her own future,” she says.

BUY HERE --- https://liciabeads.myshopify.com/collections/toilet-paper

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Darec said:

UPDATE: After Britney Spears posted a photo of designer Licia Young's playful toilet paper earrings on Instagram, sales spiked for the under-$50 jewelry. 

Licia Young, who tells Page Six Style she was alerted to the “callout from the ultimate pop princess” by the “unusual” sales spike that ensued.

Young, who offers the handmade earrings for $44 on her Shopify site, has been beading since 1990, when she started selling jewelry to classmates. The Seattle native came up with the idea for the bathroom-inspired baubles more than a decade ago.

“They were cute and got a few sales and that was enough for me to just keep going,” she says. “Since then, I’ve received enough publicity to make it worth making them from time to time.” :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped::makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

“I really admire Britney for her perseverance and look forward to seeing her run her own future,” she says.

BUY HERE --- https://liciabeads.myshopify.com/collections/toilet-paper

queen of promoting strangers for free

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block