Kim K “People didn’t know who Marilyn Monroe is till I wore that dress”

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She basically said that in the article/thread.

Are u seriously denying that??

And you DONT even know me, so how can u say im arrogant?!

Basically said that?

Those are two completely different statements and the fact that you can’t even see that tells me everything I need to know about you.

”People didn’t know who Marilyn was until I wore the dress” is not the same as saying she was shocked to find out some people on TikTok didn’t know who Marilyn was and then adding that she was glad she could show those people who she was by wearing the dress.

I don’t need to know you in order to notice your arrogant behavior in criticizing someone based on a statement they never even made and then after being told she didn’t say that, you still continue to overlook it and criticize.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Sia said:

Basically said that?

Those are two completely different statements and the fact that you can’t even see that tells me everything I need to know about you.

”People didn’t know who Marilyn was until I wore the dress” is not the same as saying she was shocked to find out some people on TikTok didn’t know who Marilyn was and then adding that she was glad she could show those people who she was by wearing the dress.

I don’t need to know you in order to notice your arrogant behavior in criticizing someone based on a statement they never even made and then after being told she didn’t say that, you still continue to overlook it and criticize.

Do you have proof of Kim saying this? Like video or a picture?

The only arrogant one is HER for even thinking she can wear a historical dress and then RUIN IT with her big PLASTIC azz!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/26/2022 at 4:34 PM, princessmimi said:

Do you have proof of Kim saying this? Like video or a picture?

The only arrogant one is HER for even thinking she can wear a historical dress and then RUIN IT with her big PLASTIC azz!

Did you even read the article or are you just on *****?

What the OP posted was a complete lie, she never said that.

Also, you're going to sit there and ask ME for proof, but you're the one just taking the OPs word that she said “People didn’t know who Marilyn Monroe is till I wore that dress." THEN, you use that statement to criticize her. Seems to me like you're just another sheep going along with what others say or do.

But since you're so humble and not arrogant, here is your proof (an actual video):

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Sia said:

Did you even read the article or are you just on *****?

What the OP posted was a complete lie, she never said that.

Also, you're going to sit there and ask ME for proof, but you're the one just taking the OPs word that she said “People didn’t know who Marilyn Monroe is till I wore that dress." THEN, you use that statement to criticize her. Seems to me like you're just another sheep going along with what others say or do.

But since you're so humble and not arrogant, here is your proof (an actual video):

LOL WOW

You're STILL STALKING ME!

GET A FKN LIFE!
I wish I could block you!

@Jordan Miller Please add a blocking feature on here.

19 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL WOW

You're STILL STALKING ME!

GET A FKN LIFE!
I wish I could block you!

@Jordan Miller Please add a blocking feature on here.

Stalking you? You're the one that kept responding, but you don't like people responding to you?

Seems like you're just not happy you got called out for your hypocrisy and are now trying to victimize yourself for it.

So lame...hahaha....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block