Kim K “People didn’t know who Marilyn Monroe is till I wore that dress”

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

U mean to tell me Gen Z stan Nicki but they don't even know her epic Roman Reloaded bop???? I'd at least think they thought Nicki invented Marilyn. 

Oh dear Lord... We are doomed if anyone thinks that. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Imagine getting old and depending on someone who thinks that.

I'd rather just piss myself.

Anyways, for the laughs:

• Haha 2

I hated that Kim wore Marilyn’s dresses but y’all really taking Kim’s words out of context. If you’re going to quote her, then quote her accurately. She was extremely humble and respectful talking about Marilyn and the dress. People hate on Kim because it’s the “cool” thing to do, just how it was “cool” to hate on Britney in the early 2000s.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxKvQyGij2nK-WvfNIUk1QwW173InWj0Dr

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Said the guy with a profile pic showing his ripped body.

Here's a piece of advice: before you start talking out of your ***, know who you're talking to first.

I'm a graduated psychologist, and, since you're not, you obviously don't know the difference between narcissism, and narcissistic personality disorder. One is a trait, the other one is a whole personality disorder.

To assume I'm a narcissist based on my profile photo is also just dumb. It shows your insecurities, nothing else. Nothing is stopping you from getting ripped and putting that as your profile photo.

Cheer.s

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Here's a piece of advice: before you start talking out of your ***, know who you're talking to first.

I'm a graduated psychologist, and, since you're not, you obviously don't know the difference between narcissism, and narcissistic personality disorder. One is a trait, the other one is a whole personality disorder.

To assume I'm a narcissist based on my profile photo is also just dumb. It shows your insecurities, nothing else. Nothing is stopping you from getting ripped and putting that as your profile photo.

Cheer.s

Damn. Yasss king. Roast us all. 

6i1c5v.gif

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I hated that Kim wore Marilyn’s dresses but y’all really taking Kim’s words out of context. If you’re going to quote her, then quote her accurately. She was extremely humble and respectful talking about Marilyn and the dress. People hate on Kim because it’s the “cool” thing to do, just how it was “cool” to hate on Britney in the early 2000s.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxKvQyGij2nK-WvfNIUk1QwW173InWj0Dr

Yeah she just can't win. I didn't like her wearing the dress either. But heck if I had the money, I probably would have done it too. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

This woman immediately needs to see a therapist because this is a clear sign of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and it needs to be treated ASAP tbh

How can you be a graduated psychologist and half diagnose a stranger based on one statement that can be interpreted as one symptom. You know that’s not how diagnosing works. 

As you wrote to another person there is a difference between a narcissistic trait and narcissistic personality disorder. The latter, the patient will have to possess multiple traits! So how do you base a personality disorder half diagnosis on a stranger from one statement when you are a psychologist and never had her as a client? You think you look professional? Or just eager to flaunt your “professional” “capabilities” through unprofessional foundation? 

Also you know that personality disorders can’t be cured right? You can provide tools for patients to live happier lives, but how exactly are you going to treat her then? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block