🚨2009 @Courtney wrote on Facebook about alleged crimes by IRVING AZOFF. Courtney says 🚨Britney is *****🚨. One MONTH later Courtney lost custody of Frances. READ IT!!!!!!!!!

https://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=168832

COURTNEY LOVE:

"...Knispel Azoffs boy, Wietzman counsel for 6 yrs who got me to sell off some EOM based on forged TAXES! and heres Azoff collatorising the purchase of Ticketmaster, with the ESTATE OF KURT COBAIN# END OF MUSIC# and note the Monster Career Criminal Steifelman @! OMG!thats where Poor Britney comes re PBOC, shes ****ED< her money is banked wherever for show but REALLY its at 10100 san

but i would always always find ( Britneys a lost cause her rents are insane and read Jenny Ellscues Dec RS for the closest youll get to that poor chicks reality ich sounds like a nightmare atleast i have my iq and i care) KURT at 1154 summit bev hills( Pickfair actually) 90210 w 2 azoff family llc properties next to it, wow, it gets wierder wierder wierder."

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Wow. Do we know if Irving Azoff is still working for Britney?

And Courtney is saying they're keeping Britney's money at "10100 san". Where is that? San Francisco? Or Thailand (10100 is the zip code for Bangkok)

Thinking Math GIF

The first thing that shows up is 10100 Santa Monica Blvd, and when you search the tenants... https://property.compstak.com/10100-Santa-Monica-Boulevard-Century-City/p/17473 

Loeb & Loeb show up... And other very big and evil tenants too (like the Rothschild's).

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

And Courtney is saying they're keeping Britney's money at "10100 san". Where is that? San Francisco? Or Thailand (10100 is the zip code for Bangkok)

Thinking Math GIF

Azoff does not, but he controls A LOT OF HUGE VENUES through the Oak View Group. Jeff Azoff manages Harry Styles and all Harry's recent concert residencies were at venues controlled by Azoff related people.

My main timeline: https://melanielcarlson.medium.com/my-britney-spears-timeline-a328d5d4d24e

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The first thing that shows up is 10100 Santa Monica Blvd, and when you search the tenants... https://property.compstak.com/10100-Santa-Monica-Boulevard-Century-City/p/17473 

Loeb & Loeb show up... And other very big and evil tenants too (like the Rothschild's).

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Thinking Math GIF

Wait wait…before anyone starts speculating…we have seen that address before lots of times. It might be the address of her bank.

also. Courtney Love knows jack s.hit about Britney’s finances, so this source isn’t a good lead for a rabbit hole.

when you hear hooves it’s most likely horses, not zebras. *stealing a quote from @Ghoulia

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Wait wait…before anyone starts speculating…we have seen that address before lots of times. It might be the address of her bank.

also. Courtney Love knows jack s.hit about Britney’s finances, so this source isn’t a good lead for a rabbit hole.

when you hear hooves it’s most likely horses, not zebras. *stealing a quote from @Ghoulia

Lou Taylor was part of going after Courtney in 2009. Courtney is saying Azoff was actually the mastermind of that & used the Cobain estate as collateral to buy Ticketmaster. It is about the machine not the particulars of Britney's finances.

Azoff is behind Lou! He is one of the most powerful men in the music business - it totally matters that Courtney implicated him! Prior to this I had never seen Courtney mention him, much less anyone in #freebritney

Courtney mentions this address which is registered agent for tons of companies.

C T Corporation 1200 S Pine Island Rd Plantation, FL 33324

2009:

"The former Hole frontwoman wrote on her MySpace blog that her daughter Frances Bean is being financially damaged by those who have managed her late husband Kurt Cobain's estate.

Love said: "Notice the trillions in infrastructure dying under YOUR feet, yeah well talk to Weitzman & Azoff about that."

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a164111/love-hits-out-at-bankers-again/

& Weitzman was involved with Britney too. Lou is nowhere close to Azoff's power.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

https://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=168832

COURTNEY LOVE:

"...Knispel Azoffs boy, Wietzman counsel for 6 yrs who got me to sell off some EOM based on forged TAXES! and heres Azoff collatorising the purchase of Ticketmaster, with the ESTATE OF KURT COBAIN# END OF MUSIC# and note the Monster Career Criminal Steifelman @! OMG!thats where Poor Britney comes re PBOC, shes ****ED< her money is banked wherever for show but REALLY its at 10100 san

but i would always always find ( Britneys a lost cause her rents are insane and read Jenny Ellscues Dec RS for the closest youll get to that poor chicks reality ich sounds like a nightmare atleast i have my iq and i care) KURT at 1154 summit bev hills( Pickfair actually) 90210 w 2 azoff family llc properties next to it, wow, it gets wierder wierder wierder."

This is even worse than reading Britney’s captions 

‘90210 w 2 azoff family’ like seriously 

‘Britney comes re PBOC’ does this have a translation to English? 😂

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

This is even worse than reading Britney’s captions 

‘90210 w 2 azoff family’ like seriously 

‘Britney comes re PBOC’ does this have a translation to English? 😂

56 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I'm sorry but titles like this always get me like:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I know this might be important to you and in general, but make It readable, please:emma:

Lol this user is one of the really quality researchers from Twitter. Liz Day follows her. Let’s not scare her off.

@Mx_Defying Exhale is a very sassy but welcoming place for real Brit Stans.

but the siren emoji is rarely used here…it’s a totally different internet culture than Twitter 

• Like 2

So...

This goes back to the timeline of the business managers that we've yet to completely figure out.

During her marriage to Kevin, Britney hired Todd Gelfand to manage her money...And then at some point in 2006, Richard Feldstein was hired. Feldstein's firm started cleaning up the financial mess that was created when Gelfand and the previous business manager, Stacy Smith, stopped making payments to people like Johnny Wright.

By August 2007, Howard Grossman was hired. It seems like Grossman could be a Lutfi hire, but we don't know.

Then, by February 2008, Grossman is fired by the CON and Gerber is brought in for about a year. Gerber was eventually replaced by Tri Star once the CON became permanent.

Try searching "10100" here...Feldstein's firm will start popping up by mid-2006:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oRaWDI27P0yucmEE4R13xk9v6cWWSX9PwlayJ6tZEaA/edit?usp=sharing

OR

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So...

This goes back to the timeline of the business managers that we've yet to completely figure out.

During her marriage to Kevin, Britney hired Todd Gelfand to manage her money...And then at some point in 2006, Richard Feldstein was hired. Feldstein's firm started cleaning up the financial mess that was created when Gelfand and the previous business manager, Stacy Smith, stopped making payments to people like Johnny Wright.

By August 2007, Howard Grossman was hired. It seems like Grossman could be a Lutfi hire, but we don't know.

Then, by February 2008, Grossman is fired by the CON and Gerber is brought in for about a year. Gerber was eventually replaced by Tri Star once the CON became permanent.

Try searching "10100" here...Feldstein's firm will start popping up by mid-2006:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oRaWDI27P0yucmEE4R13xk9v6cWWSX9PwlayJ6tZEaA/edit?usp=sharing

OR

Wow, I did not know Richard Feldstein is Jonah Hill and Beanie Feldstein's father.  Much to unpack here.  

https://www.bustle.com/p/jonah-hills-brother-jordan-feldstein-dies-at-age-40-report-7681603

27 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Wow, I did not know Richard Feldstein is Jonah Hill and Beanie Feldstein's father.  Much to unpack here.  

https://www.bustle.com/p/jonah-hills-brother-jordan-feldstein-dies-at-age-40-report-7681603

Yep!

We discussed it in one of the Research Threads...Most likely the "Following the Money Pre-CON" thread.

This is why I'd like to go through each thread and take an inventory of what's in each one...We're sitting on a mountain of information. So much so that we're losing track!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block