🚨2009 @Courtney wrote on Facebook about alleged crimes by IRVING AZOFF. Courtney says 🚨Britney is *****🚨. One MONTH later Courtney lost custody of Frances. READ IT!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Heitorzinho said:

Ugh it says I have reached the limits of reads... do you know how I can read it without subscribe?

How would you compare the girl then to the girl now?
What’s most different was the experience. I had interviewed her a handful of times since that first story, and we’d even talked about doing a book together a couple years ago. I mean, she used to send me Christmas cards and thank-you notes and stuff. Which, by the way, is super rare for anyone to do after you’ve written about them. Given all this background, I was really suprised by the restrictions on my access to her. I was like,”‘What’s the problem here?” That made me immediately uncomfortable. So to answer your question is tough, because compared to my previous experiences with her, this one was so much more micro-managed. I saw her several times over the course of September and October, but I was only allowed to speak with her on two of those occasions. My impressions are based on the very limited constraints that were put on us. That said, the first time I saw her on this story, my first impression was that she looked great. She looked like Britney. But there was much more of a sense of “can we get this over with” and her manager had to sit in. It wasn’t possible to engage with her in the ways I was used to, both in my past interviews with her and compared to what it’s normally like in general to talk in-depth with a subject

You’ve heard her quote from the documentary Britney: For the Record about how she feels like a prisoner. Did you get that vibe from her?
The thing is, when I met with her, I wasn’t looking for that. I had started to feel uncomfortable with all the restrictions, like submitting my questions for approval and not being left alone with her. And whenever I asked who was making these rules, I was told it had to do with the conservatorship. Like most people, I didn’t know much about conservatorships or how they’re supposed to work. Of course, the funny coincidence is that the most famous conservatorship in recent years isn’t even Britney’s: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were being run by a government conservatorship. And we see how brilliantly that turned out.

Anyway, I had done some preliminary research into it, but I was not yet aware how hard Britney had tried to fight it initially and why. As my research progressed, it started to become clear to me that this might not be something that should still be in place. Because it is designed, ideally, to protect people who are seriously ill. We’re talking about people who are non compos mentis, according to the lawyers I consulted. Or they’re in a vegetative state. Or they’re just so old that they can’t take care of themselves anymore. But Britney? It was making less and less sense as time went on.

So, as I say, it wasn’t until after my last meeting with her that I realized how far beyond the scope of my interview this level of control extended into all facets of her life. And so, unfortunately, I wasn’t, like, checking to see if she blinked out an S.O.S. code or whatever. But in hindsight, I did have a new understanding of the quote of hers at the end of the story, which is the last thing she said to me, in the context of being interviewed. She was describing this song she wrote about artistic expression and masquerade — pretending to be other people and putting on shows. And she says, “Through this, you create your world.” The song is about a girl who likes to live in a world of make-believe, and she’s got all these people trying to come into her world that she didn’t invite in. It’s pretty telling. When you think about it, Britney Spears is an artist — a pop artist, in the truest sense — and sometimes artists do crazy things. I’m not sure why Britney isn’t allowed to act out in the ways that we normally consider acceptable from artists. And we’re guilty too because we created this Britney Spears character and we won’t let her change.

• Love 1

What do you think will happen next? Is this conservatorship thing going to be a problem for Britney in the future?
It’s a problem for her now. And the commissioner recently granted their request to make it permanent. If something doesn’t change — if somebody doesn’t contest it — it would theoretically remain in effect until her father dies. So far, Britney has failed in her attempts to hire her own lawyer.

Why do you think the court keeps approving the conservatorship?
One credible theory goes that the conservatorship manages to remain in effect due to political pressure on the courts to keep Britney off the streets. Her reckless behavior definitely was a problem for tax-paying Los Angelenos, who deserve to be able to drive their roads without fear of being run down by a Britney-led paparazzi chase, you know? She was creating mayhem, and it’s fair to consider the impact on her neighbors and community. But I also think it’s important for conservatorship not to be manipulated into a form of censorship. As Britney herself notes in that documentary, the punishment for her antics ought to fit the crime. At this point, it’s like we’re punishing her for acting shamlessly. and for being tacky. And this is America! If Britney is famous for acting tacky, we’ve got no one to blame but ourselves.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

Ugh it says I have reached the limits of reads... do you know how I can read it without subscribe?

You can use the wayback machine “save page now” feature to read any article. It’s a neat trick to navigate paywalls 😊🤫

https://web.archive.org/web/20220623174202/https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/behind-the-britney-story-a-conversation-with-writer-jenny-eliscu-68829/

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Keep in mind...

Sam Lutfi

A small ah ha moment I had re: Lutfi — reading his old tweets and the reaction from Lou…I now think Lutfi doesn’t lie. His power comes from information. A person like this CANT lie bc the value of their information would disappear.

he lies to protect himself and his information, but it’s obvious when he’s doing it. He’s actually quite a bad liar IMO. Like when he said something about B and Adderall…that was obvs nonsense.

hes an unreliable narrator, yes, true. But he is unreliable because of the information he leaves out, not bc he lies.
^^The reason it might be important to differentiate is bc some of the info he left out of the tweets in April 2019, might have been a threat to certain people. Like “release B or I will leak the full convo.”

40 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

A small ah ha moment I had re: Lutfi — reading his old tweets and the reaction from Lou…I now think Lutfi doesn’t lie. His power comes from information. A person like this CANT lie bc the value of their information would disappear.

he lies to protect himself and his information, but it’s obvious when he’s doing it. He’s actually quite a bad liar IMO. Like when he said something about B and Adderall…that was obvs nonsense.

hes an unreliable narrator, yes, true. But he is unreliable because of the information he leaves out, not bc he lies.
^^The reason it might be important to differentiate is bc some of the info he left out of the tweets in April 2019, might have been a threat to certain people. Like “release B or I will leak the full convo.”

Ah, see I think he's telling the truth about the Adderall.

B had a prescription, used it as an excuse for blowing one of her **** tests in the fall of 2007, and told her doctor during the second 5150 that she'd been taking it.

But the m***? ...I believe the m*** to be a lie.

But see how he works? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leaving out information? Absolutely.

And Team CON did it back to him by leaking his texts to Lynne on "April 29, 2019"...No times or dates to prove when they occurred, and lines from the conversation easily could have been left out.

Also...

What was his actual role with Courtney...Did he work for Courtney, or work for someone like Blair Berk? Because a lot of crazy stuff went down with Courtney during the time he was her "manager."

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah, see I think he's telling the truth about the Adderall.

I’m not going to speculate on anyone’s **** use..bc who cares?

BUT my recollection of the naughties is that Adderall meant coke in celeb trash magazines.

I remember peeps “confessing” to snorting Adderall. And it was like, HONey, that was not the only thing you were snorting 🤣

The best euphemism for coke in this era was when Lindsay L walked out of a party covered  in white powder and her people (Lou?) said it was baby powder. Classic naughties :) 

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So...

This goes back to the timeline of the business managers that we've yet to completely figure out.

During her marriage to Kevin, Britney hired Todd Gelfand to manage her money...And then at some point in 2006, Richard Feldstein was hired. Feldstein's firm started cleaning up the financial mess that was created when Gelfand and the previous business manager, Stacy Smith, stopped making payments to people like Johnny Wright.

By August 2007, Howard Grossman was hired. It seems like Grossman could be a Lutfi hire, but we don't know.

Then, by February 2008, Grossman is fired by the CON and Gerber is brought in for about a year. Gerber was eventually replaced by Tri Star once the CON became permanent.

Try searching "10100" here...Feldstein's firm will start popping up by mid-2006:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oRaWDI27P0yucmEE4R13xk9v6cWWSX9PwlayJ6tZEaA/edit?usp=sharing

OR

What's really interesting about Grossman being B's business manager is that by at least June 2006, Gelfand, Rennert, & Feldman (the biz management firm where both Todd Gelfand and Howard Grossman work at) did business management for K-Fed. I have always been interested in the theory Lutfi was a K-Fed plant. 

I am getting this info from the divorce documents. What's weird as well is that K-Fed was paying Brett Miller in 2006 as well for "outside help." Brett is pictured with B before the c-ship at some point in late 2007. 

Here is the doc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F3L536a04rH-i784WMLIVXVnUS1L8MQw/view

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, notedyourhonor said:

What's really interesting about Grossman being B's business manager is that by at least June 2006, Gelfand, Rennert, & Feldman (the biz management firm where both Todd Gelfand and Howard Grossman work at) did business management for K-Fed. I have always been interested in the theory Lutfi was a K-Fed plant. 

I am getting this info from the divorce documents. What's weird as well is that K-Fed was paying Brett Miller in 2006 as well for "outside help." Brett is pictured with B before the c-ship at some point in late 2007. 

Here is the doc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F3L536a04rH-i784WMLIVXVnUS1L8MQw/view

That’s great insight. The whole 2006 RHF (Feldman) period is interesting.

Bc (1) the first page is missing of the 2006 Britney Spears Foundation tax filing (when RHF was manager)

(2) we see RHF managing the SJB trust as an exhibit in the WEG lawsuit (which was located at City National Bank at the time) 

From a numbers perspective in the accounting they seem like good guys…but that could just mean they are proficient at accounting

20 minutes ago, notedyourhonor said:

I didn't know either of those tidbits.

Very nice catch.

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

51 minutes ago, notedyourhonor said:

Are you notedyourhonor from Twitter? And if yes, could you help us figure out how to navigate Pacer to find Brit’s Piece of Me contract? We have a very specific idea of where to find it based on endnotes in Caesar’s bankruptcy case

On 6/22/2022 at 9:59 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The first thing that shows up is 10100 Santa Monica Blvd, and when you search the tenants... https://property.compstak.com/10100-Santa-Monica-Boulevard-Century-City/p/17473 

Loeb & Loeb show up... And other very big and evil tenants too (like the Rothschild's).

On 11/8/2021 at 1:19 PM, Bambas said:

He quit to become conservator

Florida records for the Mike Tyson Foundation contain the 10100 Santa Monica & 1200 s pine addresses, but not until September 1998. 

https://dos.myflorida.com/sunbiz/search/

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/29/arts/the-pop-life-mike-tyson-faces-the-music.html

NY Times April 1998:

“Recently, Mr. Tyson hired as an adviser Irving Azoff, a music executive who has worked with the Eagles, Steely Dan and Brian Wilson, and as his lawyer, John Branca, who has worked with Michael Jackson and The Rolling Stones.”

(Note: Azoff worked with Brian Wilson shortly after Brian was in a conservatorship)

So these addresses are definitely tied to Azoff! 

Florida business records are the best records because they are so easy to search with pieces of info. 

10100 Santa Monica Blvd

LA, CA 90067

1200 s Pine Island Rd

Plantation FL 33324

Other businesses with both addresses: 

Princess Cruises Liberia 

Overlook Apartments Owner, LLC

1 East Broward Owner

Airlux USA Inc

APV CTL ORLANDO PORTFOLIO INVESTOR HOLDINGS, LLC

APV PROPERTY OWNER, LLC

ARIUM JENSEN BEACH, LLC

ASHLEY LAKE FEE OWNER LLC

I started going alphabetically- it is a lot and you get the idea…

———

As far as organizing info… I have always wanted to use social network analysis software. Basically, you can map relationships and find the central hubs of a given network.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block