JayTawndré Says HAPPY PRIDE! 🌈?

9 minutes ago, Niaraley said:

So I prefered Inspired a little bit more 😃

I'm catching up little by little with your videos, I hope you're okay these days  ? 

I've been going through a lot. I have to move in like 3 weeks. So stressed. I quit my job but I'm starting a new one today. I have no groceries. I'm struggling. Need a bus pass again for the month 🥺 and nobody responds to the GoFundMe I don't even bother sharing the link 

6 hours ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

I've been going through a lot. I have to move in like 3 weeks. So stressed. I quit my job but I'm starting a new one today. I have no groceries. I'm struggling. Need a bus pass again for the month 🥺 and nobody responds to the GoFundMe I don't even bother sharing the link 

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this 😟😔 I hope your  new job will provide you well. It's a shame not more people gave it to you. I will try to give soon, you didn't find organisations to help you  ? 

• Love 1
Just now, Niaraley said:

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this 😟😔 I hope your  new job will provide you well. Why did you quit the other one by the way ? It's a shame not more people gave it to you. I will try to give soon, you didn't find organisations to help you  ? 

20 minutes ago, Niaraley said:

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this 😟😔 I hope your  new job will provide you well. It's a shame not more people gave it to you. I will try to give soon, you didn't find organisations to help you  ? 

It's very Boujié out here in OC and hard to find resources. My job is part-time but I have another I'm starting this week. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

And aww you're sweet! 💚 That's very kind of u! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block