What's your current Britney mood?

7 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Britney Spears GIF

Emotional..not very well..had to take a day of work..I really need to get well again..physically and mentally .. im happy alone but i also need friends.. i need to move on from the past 

EDIT: I'VE JUST LOST MY JOB. 

Sad Britney Spears GIF

OMG, I relate so much. My man cheated on me so I dumped him, but I still feel so empty... and friendless

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, The Queen said:

OMG, I relate so much. My man cheated on me so I dumped him, but I still feel so empty... and friendless

Thats your typical narcissist..leaving you empty..i have actually lost my job today because I finally can't fake a smile..i had a great job but today im done..because i live in pain recently..my doc today has prescribed tramadol..ive now lost my job because i had to attend this appointment 

What a crap day.. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

I feel like I’ve been stuck in a phase of life that I hate. I feel uninspired, tired, depressed, but I still have that little bit of hope for change and growth, but it’s never strong enough to make lasting change. I used to love being active, being around friends, trying knew things, and all around happy. I miss that version of me. I have a lot of nephews and nieces and I see them often and it’s so hard for me to appear to be my playful cheery self around them, but I don’t want them to see me in my true state. But I’m forcing myself to see friends tonight and we’re going bowling (even though I’d rather stay in my room and just watch tv). :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Thats your typical narcissist..leaving you empty..i have actually lost my job today because I finally can't fake a smile..i had a great job but today im done..because i live in pain recently..my doc today has prescribed tramadol..ive now lost my job because i had to attend this appointment 

What a crap day.. 

only liked your post to show support. I’m sorry you lost your job and feeling the way you have been. I can relate. I had to take a leave of absence from my job to try to cope with life. So much has been hitting me from the start of this year. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block