What's your current Britney mood?

On 6/20/2022 at 2:37 PM, Brat said:

Β 

spacer.png

This one is definitely mine today... I've been in a rut all day. I'm so depressed... I'm so lonely... And I just feel like I am the ugliest person in the world....I'm just really sad... I don't even want pity... I just wanna be ok... I wanna build a connection with someone... I want a f buddy... Im a mess... I have nobody close to me to talk to.... πŸ₯²

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I picked this pic cause yesterday I was in a major bich mood and got in a fight with my best friendarticle-1086973-02838250000005DC-4_468x6

and now im worried, concerned and scared.

I hope me and her can make up cause idk what I would do without her in my lifeΒ :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Did you say things that could truly end the friendship, or were you just in a mood and were snappy? If you didn’t say anything that cuts too deep and wasn’t a low blow, I think your friendship will survive. Sometimes it take a few days to let the other person cool off, but then there are times where it’s best to apologize right away. Idk which way you should go, since I don’t know your friend haha.Β 

7 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

This one is definitely mine today... I've been in a rut all day. I'm so depressed... I'm so lonely... And I just feel like I am the ugliest person in the world....I'm just really sad... I don't even want pity... I just wanna be ok... I wanna build a connection with someone... I want a f buddy... Im a mess... I have nobody close to me to talk to.... πŸ₯²

As adults, I think it's easy for us to feel lonely.

We are basically just trying to survive!

You can always join a league of some sort to meet/play with others

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I definitely know how you feel. I didn’t realize so many of us on Exhale are depressed. I feel like the pandemic ruined me and my friendships. I used to have a good amount of friends and used to be social and felt happier. Beginning of 2022, when things really started being back to β€œnormal”, I’ve had a really hard time adjusting. I stopped talking to my best friend April of last year and last Friday I was thinking about my friends and I realized I basically have 3. And one is a married mom, so it’s hard to get one-on-one time. One now has a boyfriend and I haven’t seen her since January, even though we still text almost daily. And the other is dealing with depression herself and doesn’t have the will to be social but she’s always there for me through the phone. I just get bouts of loneliness, and I never really felt that until this year. Even in lockdown I felt alright because everyone was in the same position, and I understood that. Now I just kinda feel left behind, if that makes sense…Anyways, I hope you will feel better and find happiness soon!Β 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Did you say things that could truly end the friendship, or were you just in a mood and were snappy? If you didn’t say anything that cuts too deep and wasn’t a low blow, I think your friendship will survive. Sometimes it take a few days to let the other person cool off, but then there are times where it’s best to apologize right away. Idk which way you should go, since I don’t know your friend haha.Β 

We were on zoom meeting and my computer kept acting up all static-y

and she kept muting me when I wanted to talk.

So I unmuted myself, got angry and said lots of rude things

then we both logged off.

Β 

I actually talked to her right now and we made up.

So we're friends againΒ :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I definitely know how you feel. I didn’t realize so many of us on Exhale are depressed. I feel like the pandemic ruined me and my friendships. I used to have a good amount of friends and used to be social and felt happier. Beginning of 2022, when things really started being back to β€œnormal”, I’ve had a really hard time adjusting. I stopped talking to my best friend April of last year and last Friday I was thinking about my friends and I realized I basically have 3. And one is a married mom, so it’s hard to get one-on-one time. One now has a boyfriend and I haven’t seen her since January, even though we still text almost daily. And the other is dealing with depression herself and doesn’t have the will to be social but she’s always there for me through the phone. I just get bouts of loneliness, and I never really felt that until this year. Even in lockdown I felt alright because everyone was in the same position, and I understood that. Now I just kinda feel left behind, if that makes sense…Anyways, I hope you will feel better and find happiness soon!Β 

Thank you so much... And ya it's just a really hard time in general... I find myself ruining the friendships I do have...but at the same time I am mad for a reason... And idk... Just people don't seem the same to me...not one bit. And it's so hard for me because I don't usually hide things or lie about things with people I am trying to build a connection too...so it makes it frustrating when people are not honest with me ... Because I open myself up and I don't get that in return... Tbh I wish I was one of those gays who didn't care about anything... But sadly I wasn't built that wayΒ 

• Love 1

I didnt know so many of us were feeling like ****. I was doing pretty good but now I'm all messed up. Muslim guy who liked me and hit on me for a whole month ended up ******* me up mentally so bad once he got me to love him.

He was cruel and hateful on purpose so I feel the worse I possibly could. And I just couldnt understand why? What have i done...

Β 

Didnt eat for 2 weeks basically. Struggled to sleep. Felt like **** at all times. Left the job because I was sobbing daily lol. I need to get drunk so I can feel remotely good.Β 

Β 

But I'm stating to feel better. Perhaps I post here because you guys might have experience and advice...

Β 

Cheers thanks for this thread to vent.Β 

9 hours ago, RAITEI said:

I didnt know so many of us were feeling like ****. I was doing pretty good but now I'm all messed up. Muslim guy who liked me and hit on me for a whole month ended up ******* me up mentally so bad once he got me to love him.

He was cruel and hateful on purpose so I feel the worse I possibly could. And I just couldnt understand why? What have i done...

Β 

Didnt eat for 2 weeks basically. Struggled to sleep. Felt like **** at all times. Left the job because I was sobbing daily lol. I need to get drunk so I can feel remotely good.Β 

Β 

But I'm stating to feel better. Perhaps I post here because you guys might have experience and advice...

Β 

Cheers thanks for this thread to vent.Β 

I was seeing this guy and he knew he was my first actual bf (i have a kid whos growing up) and he completely used that to his advantage..spent all my money..basically lived at mine..lied..cheated then moved back to his hometown..he was only here for a year for a job.. he even asked me to move with him... i can't believe how blind i was..he was cruel..he was a headF*** ..and now he's gone I've lost my job..im getting there.. i am.. but i know who you feel mate.. if you ever want to talk you know where i amΒ :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Keep your head up

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block