Done Being A Britney Fan ON Exhale! -LVR

IT IS JUST TOO STRESSFUL.... :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

ALL THE NEWS, WEIRD STORIES ABOUT SAM, INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS, NEWS HEADLINES EVERY SINGLE DAY... :jamie_lynn_grape:

TO BE A FAN OF BRITNEY IS TO LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE EVERY DAY. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SUSAN BOYLE STAN

I lIKED Britney since I was a kid, but the stress of this website is killing me slowly. I am also much more of a Stan of other artists, not Britney, I think I was obsessed with Britney because she had been through the same intensity of struggles as me mentally. But I wanna just throw it all away, this Stan world is so toxic,

GOODBYE BRITNEY .... I WISH U THE BEST. Trust your heart sweetie, that's all that you need :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I HAVE BEEN ON EXHALE SINCE 2012... THIS IS MY 10TH DUPLICATE ACCOUNT...... LOVE YOU... MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE MEAN BUT SOME ARE DECENT LIKE @Rik AND @Jordan Miller ...... THIS PLACE IS GONNA BE A **** SHOW FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS. GOODBYE

ALSO PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT DONT BAN IT, SAVE ME THE EMBARASSMENT... I WONT BE BACK, FOR REASONS THAT ARE TOO SAD TO SHARE.

THIS IS MY LAST POST......

MUAH 

DONT HATE ME, 

LOVE

LVR

• Love 2
  • Haha 1