Britney destroys her brother Bryan: Go **** your self Bryan! You were never invited to my wedding!

16 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

Someday I hope to scroll through one of these threads and not see someone hoping she reconciles with her family.

Sure, they’re blood relatives, but they betrayed her deeper than we’ll ever understand. The tragedy is not that they are no longer in her life anymore. That’s a miracle, honestly.

The tragedy is how easily they treated her like a sub-human to control and enrich themselves.

They don’t deserve her. They never did. If she never wants to see them again, we should celebrate her having that option.

Seriously... People need to stop inserting themselves into other peoples' lives

Just because you forgave your father for being slightly neglecting towards you as a child doesn't mean Britney should forgive her father for literally enslaving her???

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I could have sworn I read recently he lives in LA with Amber Lynn, BUT I can't bring you a source right now so I guess there's a chance I could be mistaking Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

I'm still betting on LA though, but in the end it's irrelevant because all the "did he go to LA to pretend he was invited to the wedding" make no sense either way, since he was going to the graduation anyway.

Someone told me recently that Bryan and Amber Lynn were living with Lynne in Serenity. I was like, "Really?! All of them in the same house?!" 

I can't recall who said it, though...It was in one of our research threads.

Britney is clearly a much bigger person than most of us.  Sure, she drags her trash family to filth on social media…but she could EASILY have her mother (and whoever else lives at Serenity) evicted from that house.  I have a feeling it still technically belongs to Britney and in the off-chance it was gifted to Lynne and is in her name, Britney is paying for its upkeep…so if she were to stop, Lynne would have no choice but to gtfo.  Britney is too good.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Someone told me recently that Bryan and Amber Lynn were living with Lynne in Serenity. I was like, "Really?! All of them in the same house?!" 

I can't recall who said it, though...It was in one of our research threads.

Well I guess with this bunch you never know... but that is something I find very very hard to believe. 

16 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Nope. Not fake. That’s his public personal.

edit: the account was being followed by amber, Jimbo and Lynne at one point…she even commented, now no one follows, so yes, might be fake…odd though.

I think it was his account at one point then he stopped using it. I know he has another private account. Occasionally I look at the comments under jamie lynn's profile and I click on the commenter's profile to see how they are associated with the spears family. When I did this one time, I found someone tagged him in a picture (childhood family friend) and his account was tagged but it was private

so this leads me to believe he's the one that's been calling TMZ, not jamie lynn. I mean jamie lynn wouldn't be bother to call up TMZ and say "hey my brother is invited to the wedding"

He's obviously trying to make it look like they made amends

and he's obviously lying to Amber because he realizes the way they treated Britney doesn't make him look good in the eyes of amber

9 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

I think it was his account at one point then he stopped using it. I know he has another private account. Occasionally I look at the comments under jamie lynn's profile and I click on the commenter's profile to see how they are associated with the spears family. When I did this one time, I found someone tagged him in a picture (childhood family friend) and his account was tagged but it was private

Yes I think he might have abandoned this one, he now uses the one with the lobsters in the profile pic @bryanjspears1818

15 hours ago, Jsken said:

"Bryan felt terrible having to choose but he had to be there for his daughter and sent his love to Britney x1000000 "

I think she's saying very clearly Bryan CHOSE not to go to the wedding meaning he was invited but chose not to go. Unless she means that another Jason Alexander-style crash was on the table and the reason Bryan didn't attend uninvited was to go to a 5th grade graduation.

This just sounds like someone that's had PR advice, it is what they call 'spin' for not confirming or denying. She never said he had been invited, thats the bottom line. The whole family seem to be careful what they post ATM, and if she were to post that they weren't invited its negative and she's been incredibly careful not directly responding to people in the same way Lynne has. 

13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

This just sounds like someone that's had PR advice, it is what they call 'spin' for not confirming or denying. She never said he had been invited, thats the bottom line. The whole family seem to be careful what they post ATM, and if she were to post that they weren't invited its negative and she's been incredibly careful not directly responding to people in the same way Lynne has. 

Just don't respond to it, just like Britney had to not respond to fans for over a decade when we asked if she was okay. 

People from those areas love saving face and giving arbitrary value to social positions and standings

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Don't think they live in LA. Weren't they spotted at LAX  (with Lynne) coming to see Britney after the court hearing lifting the conservatorship? Where were they flying in from? 

My understanding is they (Bryan/Amber) live in Westlake in Jamie’s condo that he owns. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.