Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

14 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

If you follow any of their social media, or their girlfriends, it’s clear this is by choice. Nothing to do with kevin. I’m trying to be respectful here, but it has been implied multiple times that they don’t have much of a relationship with Britney right now because of her mental health obstacles. The fact that a rep even made a statement about them not going says a lot about the current situation they’re in with their mother. 

What did his gf say? 

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

The worst part is that Britney sacrificed 13 years of her life to have partial custody of her kids only for them to dip out on her wedding day. I hope they had a good reason.

This is so true. The only reason the conservatorship was possible and she stayed quiet was because they dangled her children in front of her as a reward / punishment. It’s so sad :( 

• Like 8
15 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

If you follow any of their social media, or their girlfriends, it’s clear this is by choice. Nothing to do with kevin. I’m trying to be respectful here, but it has been implied multiple times that they don’t have much of a relationship with Britney right now because of her mental health obstacles. The fact that a rep even made a statement about them not going says a lot about the current situation they’re in with their mother. 

That is very sad and unfortunate, if true. I definitely think the conservatorship didn’t help matters at all. 

14 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Jayden’s gf had posted that he was genuinely terrified of Britney when she was off her meds. 

How sad. 

Idk if this helps (surely we know how press statements can be) but if they’re as private as Britney says they are, this part of the statement makes sense.

"[Preston and Jayden] are happy for their
mom and they are hopeful that Sam and
Britney are starting a great future together," Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline's attorney,
told PEOPLE. "It's their night and they didn't want to take away from them."

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

That is very sad and unfortunate, if true. I definitely think the conservatorship didn’t help matters at all. 

How sad. 

Idk if this helps (surely we know how press statements can be) but if they’re as private as Britney says they are, this part of the statement makes sense.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

"[Preston and Jayden] are happy for their
mom and they are hopeful that Sam and
Britney are starting a great future together," Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline's attorney,
told PEOPLE. "It's their night and they didn't want to take away from them."

WAIT , am i missing something? Since when Jayden has a gf ? And when did she say that? 

First time hearing about this :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Any receipts? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Oh please, Britney was pole dancing in Gimme More when they were infants and nude in Womanizer. Stop trying to bring your hatred of Britney’s newds into everything. 

Infants and teenagers are not the same thing. Do you really think they aren't getting bullied over her IG? Have you met teenagers?

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I swear i got dragged big time last time i said this. The boys do not have a good connection/relationship with Britney. And that's because of Kfed's influence since he has the main custody. 

I don't even like the way they're raised. Drag me all you want but the instagram posts by one of her kids gave me MAJOR Kfed vibes , IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN . 

Them not being there is weird. Regardless. Just strange. Idk. 

Well if they're anything like K-Fed, they'll know where to go when daddy's money dries up :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I swear i got dragged big time last time i said this. The boys do not have a good connection/relationship with Britney. And that's because of Kfed's influence since he has the main custody. 

I don't even like the way they're raised. Drag me all you want but the instagram posts by one of her kids gave me MAJOR Kfed vibes , IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN . 

Them not being there is weird. Regardless. Just strange. Idk. 

Divorced parents tend to drag each other to the kids, and knowing K-fat, he went all for it.

And there's nothing wrong with what you said, I agree 100%.

11 hours ago, Seanril said:

I agree. I was just thinking about that post about it not being as bad as we all think when I commented. They are probably not fully aware, manipulated by Team Con and their dad, and several other factors.

The good news is one day they will understand and I think their bond will grow immensely when this happens. The bad news is that day seems a little distant.  

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Writing your negative opinions disparaging people :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And as if Britney's orbit doesn't check this site and see people like you trashing her as a parent.

Well that's the peopes choice. Are we all only supposed to say positive things because someone in her circle might see it?

Voicing my opinion on a message Board is not bullying. 

23 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I understood that it is simply a teenage fact 😁. Her children love her, there is no doubt about that, even in one of her last publications where she mentions it, she says something like ''The way my children show me their LOVE (I don't know what else she says, but that's how it started), they had also seen Green Book, and they were in Las Vegas with her recently, I think ''I'M NOT SURE'' that she was with her on one of the trips to Hawaii where Sam played volleyball. Jayden had said he liked sam, even older there are pictures of them with britney, and at the museum, sam has said he loves them too, let's not put bad blood on them, they are his children and deserve all respect, and love. I really understood two things, they are just like any other teenagers, and they don't like to be the center of attention, and that's ok. I'm sure they will enjoy being with their mother in a more intimate moment as they always do. Attacking them is not okay, do you think she would be happy to see the hate her kids get? NO. 🛑

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Honestly if I was a teenager and my mom would constantly upload ugly noodes and cringy videos on her social media I would distance myself too teens feel embarrassed by everything.

Says someone with Floptuna pic trying to stay relevant. Go make Facebook group or something for Xtuna fan site. You’re not welcomed here. 

Jayden's girlfriend saying that he was very scared of Britney without meds???

FOR REAL????!!!!

SUCH DISGRACE. WTF WITH THIS BOYS???

They are TRULY their dad's sons.

UGH :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

But hey! Britney is paying you EVERYTHING since day one, like always has, right Preston & Jayden???

I CANT WITH THIS MESS AND DISGRACEFUL FAMILY :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.