BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Can someone who is strong in their faith help me understand why her life is like this? She’s a god fearing woman, a good mother, a good PERSON.. why does she get no blessings? Why is she always getting the short end of the stick? What did she do to deserve ANYTHING that’s happened to her?

Because Brit is not human.We all live in hell and that is what demons and the devil do to angels.

Personally I am very happy that at least she has a family member on her side💓, we don't know the details of Brian's past comments, but she knows, and they are okay, that's what's important. Maybe he was just playing along with his father, and it's good to have a good witness to sit down and testify to Rosengard, and maybe he has a lot of evidence. See me as a positive on those points. Imagine how iconic it will be, Bryan & Britney VS Spears. High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, mmseventy said:

It makes me happy that he’s there (although if she didn’t want him there I’d FULLY understand). We all know she has no problem cutting out family members, so that tells me they’ve talked about things seriously and they’re at a good place. 

I always liked these pictures.

EW6H34sU8AIpKh8?format=jpg&name=large

EW6H34uUMAAY0GA.jpg:large

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.