BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

37 minutes ago, Isla said:

Well it depends when the wedding was set, but if they only decided it a month ago, I'd say that's pretty last minute.

Yeah, preparing for a wedding in a month would be really considered the last minute, but for guests - it won't be considered as the last minute if their invitations were sent out a month or so ago.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, preparing for a wedding in a month would be really considered the last minute, but for guests - it won't be considered as the last minute if their invitations were sent out a month or so ago.

I’d say an invitation a month before is last minute…

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

People plan for weddings for 1-2 years.

15 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

tbf it’s last minute for the guests too. They may have had other plans already.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It’s nice she’s still friends with them and they’ve clearly spoke about things since her post.

Most definitely. 

I think its apparent she's cleared the air with the people she wants to, and any apparent wall around her (as suggested by whatshisface) is simply because she doesn't want certain people in her life. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Most definitely. 

I think its apparent she's cleared the air with the people she wants to, and any apparent wall around her (as suggested by whatshisface) is simply because she doesn't want certain people in her life. 

Definitely, it’ll be really interesting to see her inner circle now! I definitely don’t expect Fe there.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.