BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

before y’all attack vicky (but judging by some comments here, y’all have already attacked her) she said her trip was planned MONTHS ago and it was very important since her whole family was counting on her, the problem with y’all is that y’all expect the ppl in britneys life to be with her 24/7, same goes with sam, u really think sam and vicky don’t have other responsibilities? 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’m talking more in the stance of why isn’t God blessing her ? That hurts me to type, but Why does she have to always go over all these hurdles? She doesn’t deserve it

I’m an atheist so I can’t answer that but I do think it boils down to how nice Britney is and people using that to their own advantage. Thankfully she is standing up for herself more and more these days 

36 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Because we live in an evil world and people are just waiting in the wings to take advantage of Britney and people like her. I love, LOVE Britney, but she's nice to a fault and people like that are prone to being taken advantage of. 

I also believe that people catch on how she has been abused by her own blood so they feel like they can do it too. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.