BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I know this is dark humor, but...

How wonderful that Britney is free which means her controlling family who illegally surveilled her for years has to constantly refresh Exhale with the rest of us to find out what her wedding is like

The Little Mermaid Reaction GIF

JL's husband is probably exhale+ member:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

How ****ty for her sons not to go - and YES I understand that it’s Kevin behind the scenes but if they’re old enough to hang around with pot smoking Kevin and his pot smoking family/friends, they can say NO dad we want to support mum and be at her wedding. What a let down from the boys she’s given her blood and life for 

• Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

How ****ty for her sons not to go - and YES I understand that it’s Kevin behind the scenes but if they’re old enough to hang around with pot smoking Kevin and his pot smoking family/friends, they can say NO dad we want to support mum and be at her wedding. What a let down from the boys she’s given her blood and life for 

Unfortunately he has custody still. He makes the decisions about them. I'm sure when they are 18, they will live with Britney.

Just now, warioaddams said:

Unfortunately he has custody still. He makes the decisions about them. I'm sure when they are 18, they will live with Britney.

Honestly I think they didn’t want to go because she embarrasses them or something. What a shame since she’s given so much for them and this is a big slap in the face. They’re not 5 years old, if they wanted to go they easily could have kicked up a fuss and demanded to go. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Honestly I think they didn’t want to go because she embarrasses them or something. What a shame since she’s given so much for them and this is a big slap in the face. They’re not 5 years old, if they wanted to go they easily could have kicked up a fuss and demanded to go. 

Let's NOT make comments like this about her children.

I know you get 'embarrassed' by her instagram but don't project that onto her kids assuming they are.

Keep things light, they are kids - stop.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Ooh, Brit looks good in the pics with Cade and Sam driving the Rolls from yesterday. That explains the Rolls Royce situation on her story too. Her nails looked very bridal and dressy with the jewels, too! I wonder if they'll be driving off in that and then heading to their honeymoon.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ahead of their upcoming wedding on Thursday, sources close to the couple tell PEOPLE that celebrities including Madonna, Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, Kate Hudson, and Gwyneth Paltrow are anticipated to attend the intimate ceremony.

Source: People

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Henry Torres said:

Can we trust this site? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Just now, Slayer said:

Ahead of their upcoming wedding on Thursday, sources close to the couple tell PEOPLE that celebrities including Madonna, Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, Kate Hudson, and Gwyneth Paltrow are anticipated to attend the intimate ceremony.

Source: People

:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Actually I get the vibe those boys don’t want much to do with Britney outside of her financially providing for them even beyond high school graduation. I also get the vibe that they feel indifferent about Sam, like he’s okay but they don’t really care who their biological mom marries either way. Victoria has been a consistent mother figure in their lives, but it’s not because Britney ever intended for it to be this way. JMO, Britney’s relationship with her sons is cordial, kinda distant but very transactional.💰☹️ (Maybe I’m wrong.)
Sooo, why is the wedding on a Thursday??🤔

• Like 1
Just now, Britneylandia said:

It’s going to be just Sam’s friends and family or what? 

I'm sure Britney has other friends than Vicky. It's going to be small anyway, we knew her family wouldn't be going (rightfully). It was always going to be more Sam's family and i'm sure they have mutual friends. I wouldn't worry :) Plus she'll have her best friend Cade there, she'll be too busy talking to everyone, the day is all about her.

Just now, generation glory said:

Actually I get the vibe those boys don’t want much to do with Britney outside of her financially providing for them even beyond high school graduation. I also get the vibe that they feel indifferent about Sam, like he’s okay but they don’t really care who their biological mom marries either way. Victoria has been a consistent mother figure in their lives much more than Britney, but it’s not because Britney ever intended for it to be this way!! Damn that conservatorship!! JMO, Britney’s relationship with her sons is cordial, kinda distant but very transactional.💰☹️ (Maybe I’m wrong.)
Sooo, why is the wedding on a Thursday??🤔

44 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm not saying it's a waste of being a journalist to cover Britney, but to obsess over exposing every detail of her life, including where her minor sons are located is not what makes an outlet "credible" (In my view only, I admit).

Didn't say that made them credible. Said that credible outlets will want to fill holes in stories. People magazine didn't even mention whether her children will be in the wedding, they just mentioned her kids names, ages and that they're from her previous marriage. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.