Master List of Leaked Britney Songs

14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ooh, we got a new song? Slay.

Yes indeedy! Now we have 3 songs that have leaked this year so far. :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

14 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

The tracker is up to date with working download links!

Thank you! Your tracker is amazing! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

12 hours ago, Isla said:

I don’t think I’ve heard Listen Close? 

It’s apparently a Britney Jean era track but we are unsure if it’s real, AI, or even Britney? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I-

This is wild 💀 Where did it come from?

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

'N Sync, Faith Hill, and Britney Spears will be among the artists reading prayers by Pope John Paul II on a spoken-word CD due out in North America during the Christmas season. The CD...

The description on the SoundCloud clip gives better detail on the project, like who produced it and stuff (and that it got and official release?).

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hm I’ve never heard of that. Did she even record anything?

I embedded the audio. You can't see it?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

'N Sync, Faith Hill, and Britney Spears will be among the artists reading prayers by Pope John Paul II on a spoken-word CD due out in North America during the Christmas season. The CD...

The description on the SoundCloud clip gives better detail on the project, like who produced it and stuff (and that it got and official release?).

Oh fff I clearly did not listen to it didn’t I :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

So if I’m reading this right, it was recorded in 2000 and was supposed to be released in Christmas 2001?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

So if I’m reading this right, it was recorded in 2000 and was supposed to be released in Christmas 2001?

Apparently so. I threaded it on ATRL when I found the clip (so I'm basically repeating myself in here lol), wondering if this was news and how so since it's been up for years.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, she's reciting John 17:21-23 from the Bible.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Apparently so. I threaded it on ATRL when I found the clip (so I'm basically repeating myself in here lol), wondering if this was news and how so since it's been up for years.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, she's reciting John 17:21-23 from the Bible.

I’m just wondering how they got Britney Spears of all people to do this, especially in her prime 🤔 

But thanks for making me aware of its existence! I’ll add this to the tracker under the miscellaneous leaks tab. The Oops era could use some more leaks lol. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

In 2000, it was reported that Britney and other artists were joining the Pope for an album of prayers.

Lmao I wasn't aware of this. It's so funny to see these type of obscure tracks that nobody knew about. This wasn't released? I saw reddit posts saying it was supposed to have a CD release but was canceled. I've also read NSYNC and Jennifer Love Hewitr were supposed to be on this. Have their tracks surfaced?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I’m just wondering how they got Britney Spears of all people to do this, especially in her prime 🤔 

But thanks for making me aware of its existence! I’ll add this to the tracker under the miscellaneous leaks tab. The Oops era could use some more leaks lol. 

1 minute ago, Lonely2001 said:

Lmao I wasn't aware of this. It's so funny to see these type of obscure tracks that nobody knew about. This wasn't released? I saw reddit posts saying it was supposed to have a CD release but was canceled. I've also read NSYNC and Jennifer Love Hewitr were supposed to be on this. Have their tracks surfaced?

From the Billboard article, Britney, NSYNC and Faith Hill were on board. In the SoundCloud account, there's tracks with people like Steven Tyler and James Earl Jones. Kinda packed ngl. When Jesus says yes, nobody can say no 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

In 2000, it was reported that Britney and other artists were joining the Pope for an album of prayers.

Thanks for this.

For anyone wondering, it was for the unreleased World Voice album by the Pope

Britney recorded it before July 2000 and it was supposed to be released in September. Then delayed a few years and never released

The instrumentals were first produced by R Kelly but the one posted is the second version by Alain Nkossi Konda and Rick Garson in 2001

WWW.NEWSPAPERS.COM

Get this Calgary Herald page for free from Saturday, July 8, 2000 0S10 CALGARY HERALD Saturday.. Edition of Calgary Herald
WWW.THEFREELIBRARY.COM

Free Online Library: OTR OFF THE RECORD; BRITNEY PUTS POP IN POPE.(Features) by "Daily Record (Glasgow, Scotland)"; News, opinion and commentary General interest
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.