Lynne Spears liked Jason Alexander's post talking about how Britney is still trapped

Britney did need help in 2007 like so many of us need help...help meaning LOVE. 

A conservatorship was concocted to use her vulnerable state to profit financially from her, not to help her or to love her. It was designed so men could own and profit from the hard work of an iconic woman and use her as a puppet. Her struggle was exploited rather than given the nurturing love and attention she desperately needed and deserved. And that's just the tip of the iceberg as there is evidence it was also done to actually completely mentally destroy her, either to make her more easily controllable, or to drive her to her death and then further exploit her catalogue and image for financial gain.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Lex993 said:

No no no, you said her mother put her in a conservatorship which is not true. Stay on task or stfu.

Point to where I said her mother put her in a conservatorship. Better yet re quote me. I’ll wait. Keep up, pay attention,l and know what you’re talking about it STFU.

• Like 1
On 6/5/2022 at 7:45 AM, Caleb Ellis said:

Disturbing to say the least 😳 This needs to be dealt with 

lynne-brxja.jpg.89850647b837a61c454f86a46d24d576.jpg

Because when abusers see you’re free, they’re so delusional, they believe only they can help you and so they see their imprisonment of you as helping… so I’m sure she does believe that the family jail was best for Britney… so insane 

• Like 1

They need to accept that they’re never going to be part of Britney’s life again. And accept that they all did that to themselves.

I understand that this is a tough pill to swallow and to have to live with, but it’s the simple truth.

In what scenario in their heads are they going back to having a normal relationship? 

Make it make sense. We all know what you did.

10 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Britney did need help in 2007 like so many of us need help...help meaning LOVE. 

A conservatorship was concocted to use her vulnerable state to profit financially from her, not to help her or to love her. It was designed so men could own and profit from the hard work of an iconic woman and use her as a puppet. Her struggle was exploited rather than given the nurturing love and attention she desperately needed and deserved. And that's just the tip of the iceberg as there is evidence it was also done to actually completely mentally destroy her, either to make her more easily controllable, or to drive her to her death and then further exploit her catalogue and image for financial gain.

Britney needed help because her family is clearly unsupportive of her if she doesn’t do exactly what they want. Anyone would act like that if they know what it’s like to be in a family who doesn’t really care about you and actively tries to punish you for living your own life!! 

On 6/5/2022 at 9:03 AM, KrisJ said:

The same woman who stood around and did nothing for 12 out of the 13 years Britney was a human traffic victim? And now she wants to proclaim/state Britney is trapped. Ok :clownery_makeup_meme:

Right. Lynne is being foolish. She’s agreeing with that probably because she’s been cut off!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.