JUNE: Britney PRIDENEY! 💙💚💛❤️

As a queer guy I'm not a big fan of (some) other queer guys :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: 

There is a lot of amazing people like my friends in real life and my besties from Exhale but I can't stand some of social media gays... That whole stan Twitter thing, disrespecting women, pronouns, making being a gay their whole personality, thinking being a h/oe is cute and a personality trait... It's embarrassing :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

6f4gqf.gif 

Spoiler

Obviously not talking about you Jay, I love ya, it's just a funny and accurate reaction :emma:

Does it make me a bad person? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

9 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

As a queer guy I'm not a big fan of (some) other queer guys :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: 

There is a lot of amazing people like my friends in real life and my besties from Exhale but I can't stand some of social media gays... That whole stan Twitter thing, disrespecting women, pronouns, making being a gay their whole personality, thinking being a h/oe is cute and a personality trait... It's embarrassing :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

6f4gqf.gif 

Reveal hidden contents

Obviously not talking about you Jay, I love ya, it's just a funny and accurate reaction :emma:

Does it make me a bad person? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Kim Kardashian Eye Roll GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block