Selena Gomez Is Working On Next Album

Cqleb

On 5/26/2022 at 1:02 AM, jennyj said:

I have a feeling it's going to be boring ballads mostly, just the vibe I'm getting from her recently.

I'm a huge fan or Revival and and some tracks from Rare.  I loved Vulnerable and I still love It Ain't Me with Kygo.  Hoping it's full of bops, but I guess we'll wait and see!

Revelacion was full of bops. She’s taking that direction 

• Love 1

I love some Selena Gomez music, what i’m curious about if she’s able to tour? And while we know she has lupus and that’s an obstacle, i recall her mentioning in one interview during Revelación era she was still interested on touring. I hope she can still perform, but not doing something that will put her in risk.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Sfano1234 said:

I love some Selena Gomez music, what i’m curious about if she’s able to tour? And while we know she has lupus and that’s an obstacle, i recall her mentioning in one interview during Revelación era she was still interested on touring. I hope she can still perform, but not doing something that will put her in risk.

If she tours I might consider going. I haven’t seen her live before and while she’s hardly the best singer she seems a decent performer from clips I’ve seen of her past tours. But yeah I do worry about her health. She already had to cancel several dates of the Stars Dance and Revival Tours to go to rehab. I remember her saying when Revelacion came out she wanted to tour again in the future. Maybe she could do a much smaller tour with only a few dates in certain countries like Gaga is doing with the Chromatica Ball. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block