Would you be up for a Britney & Sam TV wedding special?

2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I'd watch it, but i think it would just make people go 'aw see theres proof Sam is only with Britney for the fame and money' so i dont think it would do them any favours 

Let them talk! She did a tv wedding special once before, who says she wouldn’t again? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Let them talk! She did a tv wedding special once before, who says she wouldn’t again? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

no im not saying they shouldnt and i'd definitely watch it. But i remember when Britney and Kevin did the chaotic reality show, people said aw this shows Kevin is only with Britney for money and fame [which he was to be honest], so people would just say the same thing about Sam. some people on here already say it even though they keep their private life somewhat private apart from posts on IG, so imagine if they did a reality show together

2 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Absolutely not. Their lives are public enough. 

…and look where it got Nick and Jessica. 

ALSO. If she does start making music again I do not want him in the video. 

britney spears GIF

i wouldnt have a problem with if Britney did a documentary like For The Record or I am Femme Fatale for her next album about her going back in the studio  and writing and recording B10 , and Sam appears in it. i'd be fine with that because Sam is her life now apart from her boys obviously. But i dont think having a Britney & Sam TV show about them as a couple would do them any favours, particularly Sam

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i wouldnt have a problem with if Britney did a documentary like For The Record or I am Femme Fatale for her next album about her going back in the studio  and writing and recording B10 , and Sam appears in it. i'd be fine with that because Sam is her life now apart from her boys obviously. But i dont think having a Britney & Sam TV show about them as a couple would do them any favours, particularly Sam

Yeh… the fact he couldn’t land a gig to carry Carrie is a red flag. 

On 5/16/2022 at 6:09 PM, BlackoutITZ said:

Who couldn't land a gig? And who is Carrie? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

On 5/16/2022 at 9:44 PM, jonloch1 said:

Dont understand what you mean, sorry

Remember in November when Sam posted that he auditioned for the S3}{ and the City reboot “…And just like that,” but he did not get the part?  The part literally was just a muscled physical therapist.   If he couldn't land that part with his resumé and Britney connection it is a really huge sign he is a terrible actor…. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block