Remember When JayTawndré Made EPs?

10 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

1. I am JayTawndré, aspiring and rising Social Media influencer, singer, songwriter, dancer and motivational speaker. 

2. Because I have made my presence known in almost 1 year of being back on Exhale after 10 years of a hiatus. Also I engage with a lot of users and some people just like my personality and vibe,  also have shared my demos I've made for Britney to inspire her. I am a producer. Also, one of Exhale's attention seeking personalities.  

3. I went to a Christian program to try to get sober. It didn't work out as they wanted to "pray the gay away" among other things. I've struggled with homelessness these last 9 years. 

4. It's what makes Exhale fun! We all act a little extra in here. Just for fun! 

Hope that cleared some stuff up for you. 

Sending love! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Thanks for this, Jay. Good luck with everything!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block