Remember When JayTawndré Made EPs?

I'm honestly in shock that it's been 5 months since I released a EP. 

I miss it kind of. 

The demo idea I liked doing but honestly I want to share more of my new beats but I wanted to end it after @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightand @SlayOutexposed me on my last EP Warrior.

I know a few peeps loved my beats like @Rex and @If I'm Dancingso I wonder if I released a new EP would it flop? It's been months.... 🤔🙄🤔!!!

thoughts? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m gonna ask while I have the chance…

1. Who are you?

2. Why do all exhalers seem to know you and have personal contact with you?

3. Where did you go off to (after your goodbye posts)?

4. Why do you refer to yourself in third person?

1. I am JayTawndré, aspiring and rising Social Media influencer, singer, songwriter, dancer and motivational speaker. 

2. Because I have made my presence known in almost 1 year of being back on Exhale after 10 years of a hiatus. Also I engage with a lot of users and some people just like my personality and vibe,  also have shared my demos I've made for Britney to inspire her. I am a producer. Also, one of Exhale's attention seeking personalities.  

3. I went to a Christian program to try to get sober. It didn't work out as they wanted to "pray the gay away" among other things. I've struggled with homelessness these last 9 years. 

4. It's what makes Exhale fun! We all act a little extra in here. Just for fun! 

Hope that cleared some stuff up for you. 

Sending love! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block