Kylie Minogue announces a new partnership with Magnum and is releasing a new remix of "Can't Get You Out of My Head" at Cannes

Yessss! Blow those speakers up, Kylie! That song must have the fattest bass ever! And for all the 13 year olds in this forum... That song was a SMASH globally when it was released back in 2001 (That's more than 20 years ago!! And it still sounds fresh). Like, it was big along the lines of Britney's "...Baby" and Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca" and Luis Fonsi's "Despacito"! So this is actually cool (but not faded)

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The interesting part is that they use the hashtags #MagnumPartner and #ClassicsRemixed implying there might be other classics by other artists that are gonna be part of this Magnum campaign in the future, wonder who could they be 

I thought the same too. I see Gwen Stefani (who I absolutely love) doing this as well but not stars like Britney, Rihanna, Madonna doing it. 

• Like 1

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block