Sam announces the wedding date has been set and wishes Britney a happy Mother's Day!

8 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I understand that perspective. I personally see it as him speaking out, and not playing along with team con, could’ve opened up a can of worms that got people talking before a documentary did. If Britney was being treated the way she details, he could’ve requested welfare checks that would’ve removed her from the abuse. He was apparently already on Jamie’s bad side. People were genuinely worried when she went missing for months, and he reassured everyone that she was absolutely fine. His voice could’ve helped her in a bad situation, but we will never know. I don’t think he’s a bad guy, and I’m glad Britney has him, but to pretend like any of their story is a fairytale is absurd. Prince Charming doesn’t sit around while their lady is enduring life altering trauma. 

They're both positive people and him calling their life a fairytale is them choosing to focus on all the amazing moments/vacations/sweet memories they have shared during the past 6 years together.

It doesn't make any sense but him saying nobody will know the date made me nervous, like he was playing with fire and will somehow jinx it. I guess it will be very soon?

I took the fairytale comment as him meaning it has been a fairytale for them lately or maybe their finding each other was destiny or whatever, he obviously doesn't mean the conservatorship was nice and chosing to believe that is just plain dumb, imo.

11 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

I hope she looks like a true princess and the wedding is everything and more. 
Do you think they will do a magazine for wedding pics? 

Yes everybody does that pretty much. Its easy money. But Im actually guessing they are going somewhere to get married right now. I mean it looked like they were on a plane the other day... 

10 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She probably fell out of love with them years ago

True, but the wound is still there.. I just hope Brit finds her way to a really great therapist. I know she doesn’t believe in it because of her upbringing but I genuinely think it will help her heal.

18 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Nothing I said wasn’t factual, or an attack. Britney described it as the worst few months of her life. Sam told the world she was thriving. Sorry you’re so sensitive to other peoples words. Please call me stupid again, tho. It’s been a few months ❤️

Has it ever occurred to you that you are not privy to every conversation that goes in Britney's life?

Has it also ever occurred to you that couples can put up a united front? 

It seems you would prefer the opposite, but I'm glad Sam wasn't divulging Britney's innermost feelings and secrets to the media and kept it between them. 

Families with multigenerational dysfunction and mental health challenges seldom remain intact. It is not a kind , loving , respectful or supportive environment to grow and thrive. With no culture of respect it becomes unsafe to maintain these sorts if challenges. Part of growing and thriving is knowing when ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Only Britney knows what’s best for her and her wellness. Celebrate!

*sociological fact 50% of all families and are estranged on the planet.  NAMASTE

8 hours ago, Lilian-frenchguy said:

He also announced in the next insta story that he will attend Cannes festival (south of France), so I wonder if the queen will join him and if I'll stumble upon them Ha Ha Lol GIF

Nah it’ll be his 4th (?) red carpet appearance sans Britney. Fans need to get used to stanning their new pop fave Sam Asghari and looking forward to his red carpet lewks 🤣 

With ''FAIRY TALE'' I understood that they have gone through many things in their relationship, during these 6 years, maybe very similar to those movies where the couple goes through endless things or situations that try to hinder their relationship, but at the end of the road, all the bad things are left behind and everything blooms with the '' moment of light '',  it has been said that Sam has gone through many things to stay with Brit, they have made his life impossible and unimaginable things of which we still don't know the details, but they have made it difficult for him, but the important thing is that all that situation, strengthened their relationship, maybe we will know more details about it in his book. Wishing them both all the best, let's send love and light to them, and stop focusing only on negativity. This world has enough of the latter. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block