Remember this iconic moment in television?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of y'all better show more respect for the queen. 

Also, @Slayer @PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller when are we gonna get these kinda threads not any relevance? 

Fans (so called) just come here to bash this women left right, is there any control over this? We all know how things are for her? Women was not able to sit because of her medications during this time (X factor judge confirmed) but we always are here to drag this women in the name of 'being realistic' it's really enough and not even worth discussing. 

God forbid if this women died during this time you all would've hurrayed her iconic things but it's her fault she is living and thriving it seems. 

Nobody says Whitney was a **** addict now because she's dead and only praised for her music, it's really enough to see how conveniently people here bash her. 

If she's so useless why these people are here anyway, I don't get it? When will actions be taken even 'ukmix.org' is a better forum banning happens almost right the second when toxicity becomes too much. 

This section is a Britney Spears forum, when people are gonna be understanding here 'fans' should be more educated then GP and we still are here to just constantly bash Britney always. 

I can literally name so called fans here who even don't know how FreeBritney even started or how BritneyLaw Army did things we all could just imagine, let's get this real these people aren't fans they are constantly bashing her for her photoshopping - messy IG - etc etc. 

I get it, positive critique should be there even I said above nothing was iconic about this but I was being respectful. When the team will look over this and understand users just can't say any s*** here. It's exhausting. 

Just look at this thread comments and see how people are saying just about anything and ignoring the fact women was drugged to an extent of not being able to sit straight but yes let's just be ignorant. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Also, @Slayer @PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller when are we gonna get these kinda threads not any relevance? 

Fans (so called) just come here to bash this women left right, is there any control over this? We all know how things are for her? Women was not able to sit because of her medications during this time (X factor judge confirmed) but we always are here to drag this women in the name of 'being realistic' it's really enough and not even worth discussing. 

God forbid if this women died during this time you all would've hurrayed her iconic things but it's her fault she is living and thriving it seems. 

Nobody says Whitney was a **** addict now because she's dead and only praised for her music, it's really enough to see how conveniently people here bash her. 

If she's so useless why these people are here anyway, I don't get it? When will actions be taken even 'ukmix.org' is a better forum banning happens almost right the second when toxicity becomes too much. 

This section is a Britney Spears forum, when people are gonna be understanding here 'fans' should be more educated then GP and we still are here to just constantly bash Britney always. 

I can literally name so called fans here who even don't know how FreeBritney even started or how BritneyLaw Army did things we all could just imagine, let's get this real these people aren't fans they are constantly bashing her for her photoshopping - messy IG - etc etc. 

I get it, positive critique should be there even I said above nothing was iconic about this but I was being respectful. When the team will look over this and understand users just can't say any s*** here. It's exhausting. 

Just look at this thread comments and see how people are saying just about anything and ignoring the fact women was drugged to an extent of not being able to sit straight but yes let's just be ignorant. 

Yes please. A lot of the trolls in this thread have been very loud on the forum lately 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I mean, up until very recently this forum was also good at banning, before we even reached this level of toxicity you talk about, and look all the whining and complaining we got from the louder users, mostly the bigger trolls.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't allow this kind of threads or comments either, trust me, but I'm tired already of dealing with this kind of things, and this is not my site so I don't have much saying. 

But it's interesting to show this sort of perspective, because those trolls that complain about warning points, banning, locked threads, etc, and call it censorship or whatever, don't see how awful they can be, but I'm glad to see and show that this is not a tyrant thing coming from the mods team, but it's actually something that annoys many other people like you. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She sounds and looks like ****.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Are you lashing out because you finally realized nobody was gonna give you any attention??

I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad inside and I hope you will get better. But please try to understand it is nobody's fault but yours if you are feeling this way. It has literally nothing to do with Britney at this point. Stop insulting people you don't even know (but are obssessed with obviously) and try to get a life 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
On 5/4/2022 at 7:37 AM, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Vocalney :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She was probably so nervous and she sounded great! I remember when I first seen this, I was like :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I always loved that dress on her also. It’s so cute! 

What did you think when you first seen this iconic moment? 

Reveal hidden contents

Jason is hot. Bye 

@BritneyLVR2.0 a better post for change. This is one Britney best X factor moments. Slay those vocals Brit.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Have you guys forgot what the medical report said about her participation in the X Factor? Under those circumstances, she slayed. It was a sweet moment and I love how LA Reid appreciated it for what it was. 

This has to be one very ignorant fan base other fan bases wouldn’t treat their artist this way! We are here to support Britney, not tear her down.

britney did not want to do xfactor, she was visibly uncomfortable during the lives shows! She probably didn’t want to sing for friggen LA Reid.

her voice also could’ve been rusty, as we know team con did not get her vocal lessons, she was also on medication that can make your throat very dry.

she was mostly like just randomly made to do this by the producers, and couldn’t say no because they needed “Britney promo”. I remember watching this it aired during the pretaped shows!

poor Britney humiliated all the time! I’m pretty sure if she was in control of the narrative that’s she would’ve presented herself really different 

And she sounds sooo good and strong at the end you can tell she warmed up and was comfortable!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, mythology said:

So now the meds cause her to sing badly?  Some of you are reaching so hard, I can’t:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Medication can massively affect a person’s voice. In fact they can affect pretty much anything, mentally and physically. They are rough on us humans, believe me, and every person will react in a different way to different meds. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Y'all realize she was just holding back here so that the people auditioning didn't all just run away realizing they could never even attempt to sing in front of this Queen, right? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Jk, but I loved this moment. I mean, yes, one of the rare times we just heard Britney and her voice - and to do it on TV! The last "happy birthday to you" (seems like it's more belted? Idk how to explain it I'm not a singer lol) especially gets to me. I thought it was sweet and cute. She was just doing something nice, walking, holding a cake with candles, and probably nervous. This wasn't something she used to show off her vocal ability.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.