Lady Gaga was a beast in LoveGame

27 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This was the song that inspired me to download her album and one of the first iTunes tracks I purchased was the Dave Aude remix :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: then she had to release subpar music after Applause and I lost interest 

I don't get the Applause hate. It was a bop imo :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 3

Gaga is fantastic in both the "LoveGame" song and video, but she was emulating the ultimate popstar (BRITNEY). She later kind of revised that vibe in the perrrrrrrfect "G.U.Y", but now more in tune with who she really is, a theatre kid, so the video is crazy and very performative and kinda all over the place but in a genius way.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Gaga is fantastic in both the "LoveGame" song and video, but she was emulating the ultimate popstar (BRITNEY). She later kind of revised that vibe in the perrrrrrrfect "G.U.Y", but now more in tune with who she really is, a theatre kid, so the video is crazy and very performative and kinda all over the place but in a genius way.

I agree

The video is a mess actually imo. First of all Joseph recycled the diamonds on skin thing he did in the Toxic video, and I remember Gaga being accused by some people of copying Britney even though Joseph's a known control freak who would never have allowed Gaga to give him ideas or suggestions (outside of choreography), which was reinforced during the TEOG video debacle. 

And the final dance sequence is sped up to make it look like Gaga was doing a really complicated dance routine. Not that Laurieann Gibson's choreography for the video was bad; she actually knew Gaga's limits and worked with her to make choreography that was within her boundaries, but in this video in particular it's obvious that Gaga's dancing was made to look way better than it actually was, even at her peak. 

And don't get me started on the tacky product placement. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: But the song itself is cute. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This was the song that inspired me to download her album and one of the first iTunes tracks I purchased was the Dave Aude remix :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: then she had to release subpar music after Applause and I lost interest 

Great remix,  check out his remix of poker face and paparazzi Stuart price remix 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block