Why does family abandon you when you need them?

On 4/19/2022 at 1:49 PM, rennen2.0 said:

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, Jay. 

It's horrible the way your family have treated you, but try and use that as a reason to succeed. Show them you don't need them. Show them you can better yourself without them. And show them it's their loss, not yours. 

In order to better yourself, a rehab or treatment program might be your best option. It may not be the route you want to go down, for reasons I understand, but it will at least give you food and shelter temporarily until you figure things out. Use it as a stepping stone. Unfortunately at the moment it appears to be your only option.

I'm so blessed to have a friend like you 💓 your love and support is so kind and I'm grateful for you.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block