Rumored "Sunflower" (Original 'Oops!' Album Title) Tracklist From A 22 Years Old Blog!

9 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Just searched for "Britney Spears Sunflower" on Google and that angelfire link popped up! :neydedance_purple:

That site is still somehow out there, just found out another angelfire blog called "The Britney Spears Experience" from 2001, graphic design screams early 2000's all the way, lmao! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

https://www.angelfire.com/pop2/bse/april01.html

Ddd there seems to be so many angelfire websites from back there still online, even if they haven't been updated in years.

On 4/18/2022 at 12:16 PM, andreafly1 said:

Britney Spears - Sunflower (unofficial):

1. Asking for Trouble

2. Walk on By

3. Cell Phone (Interlude)

4. What You See Is What You Get

5. Shock Your Mind

6. Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know

7. Do You Want It?

8. The End of Us (Featuring J.C. Chasez)

9. Under This Spell

10. I'll Never Fall in Love Again

11. Mirror, Mirror

12. A Long Time Past

13. You Don't Own Me

14. How Can This Be

Source: https://www.angelfire.com/ca3/allen316/sunflowerlist.html

Some of the titles... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Track #8, tho? Any info about that one? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

🚆🚆

So a log on this sunflower fire.  Everyone remember that she got into sunflowers during FTBOMBH. Then when she performed at the Grammys were doing that interpretive sunflower frolic around her.   

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

🚆🚆

So a log on this sunflower fire.  Everyone remember that she got into sunflowers during FTBOMBH. Then when she performed at the Grammys were doing that interpretive sunflower frolic around her.   

Nice find, totally forgot about that performance, btw. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

A hint, perhaps? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

19 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

That site is still somehow out there, just found out another angelfire blog called "The Britney Spears Experience" from 2001, graphic design screams early 2000's all the way, lmao! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

https://www.angelfire.com/pop2/bse/april01.html

Ok I just spent 45 min going down the rabbit hole of every part of that link. Amazing lol. Esp enjoyed this:

"Britney went up to the #3 position on The Lycos 50, the 50 most popular user searches for the week ending April 28, 2001. Britney has been on the The Lycos 50 for 89 weeks now."

To the majority of ppl on exhale this is prehistoric stuff. But those of us who grew up in the early days of the internet can appreciate how awesome it is that some of these site are (somehow??) still around. It's the closest thing we have to getting in a time machine!

Also kind of awesome to see a frozen in time snapshot of the days when Britney was just like this rocket ship blasting off into fame. Good times : )

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

Ok I just spent 45 min going down the rabbit hole of every part of that link. Amazing lol. Esp enjoyed this:

"Britney went up to the #3 position on The Lycos 50, the 50 most popular user searches for the week ending April 28, 2001. Britney has been on the The Lycos 50 for 89 weeks now."

To the majority of ppl on exhale this is prehistoric stuff. But those of us who grew up in the early days of the internet can appreciate how awesome it is that some of these site are (somehow??) still around. It's the closest thing we have to getting in a time machine!

Also kind of awesome to see a frozen in time snapshot of the days when Britney was just like this rocket ship blasting off into fame. Good times : )

Yess!! I love going on Britney’s website using WayBackMachine! So cool to see everything especially Oops era stuff!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

🚆🚆

Lipping BOMT @ the grammys after that wonderful vocal perfomance :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block