Rumored "Sunflower" (Original 'Oops!' Album Title) Tracklist From A 22 Years Old Blog!

"Sunflower" would 've been an epic title for an EP full of ballads. I imagine it like this: OIDIA would've been a full-of-bops album (with pop songs like OIDIA; DGKAMD; WUSIWUG; Stronger; etc) and Sunflower would be an EP full of ballads (DLMBTLTK; Heart; Girl in the Mirror; You Got It All; etc). That'd be nice tho, haha.

• Like 3
On 4/24/2022 at 7:31 PM, Isla said:

Maybe but she doesn't say 'Mirror, Mirror' in that song lol

Queen  “Bohemian Rhapsody”
Coldplay “Viva La Vida”
The Who  “Baba O’Riley”
David Bowie  “Space Oddity”
Nirvana “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
The Beatles “A Day in the Life”
New Order’s “Blue Monday”
Chumbawamba’s “Tubthumping”
Blur’s “Song 2”

Just a few examples of songs that does not include the title in the lyrics, They are still songs. They are still real.

On 4/23/2022 at 5:08 AM, andreafly1 said:

Just searched for "Britney Spears Sunflower" on Google and that angelfire link popped up! :neydedance_purple:

That site is still somehow out there, just found out another angelfire blog called "The Britney Spears Experience" from 2001, graphic design screams early 2000's all the way, lmao! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

https://www.angelfire.com/pop2/bse/april01.html

Oh my god I use to access this website back in the day. I’m feeling old. Hahaha

• Love 1
1 hour ago, THE_MIKY said:

Queen  “Bohemian Rhapsody”
Coldplay “Viva La Vida”
The Who  “Baba O’Riley”
David Bowie  “Space Oddity”
Nirvana “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
The Beatles “A Day in the Life”
New Order’s “Blue Monday”
Chumbawamba’s “Tubthumping”
Blur’s “Song 2”

Just a few examples of songs that does not include the title in the lyrics, They are still songs. They are still real.

I know, some of my fave artists have released songs where the title is never sang. My point was, I think it’d be a bit silly for Girl in the Mirror’s original title to be ‘Mirror, Mirror’. And technically speaking the word ‘Mirror’ still appears in the song. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block