Blackbox Retweeted A Tweet That Britney Quoted About Perpetrator Robin Greenhill!

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Huh? 

Where is their Twitter account? All I see is Free Britney Arabia and their website doesn't have a Twitter account listed. 

Go to blackbox media group on twitter & you’ll see the retweet from 16 hours ago 

• Haha 1

I think the OP is referring to the fact that BlackBox Media Group re-tweeted the above tweet by Free Britney Arabia. 

But, the twitter of Black Box Media Group is not Black Box Security. By all accounts they are two separate companies and the clue is in their titles.:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

A quick read of the one liner bio on their twitter page might have been a good place to start @Caleb Ellis  

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I think the OP is referring to the fact that BlackBox Media Group re-tweeted the above tweet by Free Britney Arabia. 

But, the twitter of Black Box Media Group is not Black Box Security. By all accounts they are two separate companies and the clue is in their titles.:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

A quick read of the one liner bio on their twitter page might have been a good place to start @Caleb Ellis  

I assumed they were affiliated with each other but oops my mistake