Is user @BritneyLVR the new queen of Exhale?

- Hit thread after hit thread. clap3.gif

- Featured threads after another. clap3.gif

- 21-time Exhale Award winner surpassing @GODNA IS A QUEEN and now coming for @SlayOut's neck. clap3.gif

- Recently scored TWO diamond threads in less than a week breaking @I Always Sing Live's record which was held for over 15 years.

- Recent host of the 2022 Exhale Awards. clap3.gif

- And is now a contender for being a new mod with over a STAGGERING influx of votes. clap3.gif

Truly ha year and I haven't even listed the rest of their accolades. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

That being said, is user @BritneyLVR slowly transitioning as breakthrough Exhaler of the year and new queen of this forum?

Discuss. 647758779_foxaylove3-Copy.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Not you starting a thread for everyone to come for my neck :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

I genuinely am so flattered by this thread :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: you are so sweet! I do have a full time job and a life but I have been on this site for everrrrrrrrrrr and being your new queen would be an honour :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Might just have to change my @ to BRITNEYLVR IS A QUEEN for my next era shall you continue to keep it up. giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block